PDA

View Full Version : Just a little somethin' somethin'

Flow
01-30-2013, 07:18 AM
yo listen g's i blissfully flow with ease kill similes feel the villainy
with tyranny i show no sympathy i flow like a symphony - efficiently
with acidity burn down bars an escapee viciously show pigs hostility persistently
instantly hit the industry they reject me its a conspiracy luckily im insistent G

raised in philly so learned agility to hide from its morbidity you know it fam
flipancy? i flip into a one handed handstand an casually wave wit me other hand
no champ but know tramps from the motherland they sell my contraband fo goods canned
once unmanned decided to expand knew first hand workforce expendable in phillys lands

no one misses the homeless man now you understand why im feared in Kensington east
i was released i was unleashed mum wasnt pleased that the police refer to me as disease
but that is the squeeze an a title i gladly received as fear increased so did my feast
no David n Goliath you will get beat by this rabid beast jus check 600 East - Ontario Street

Yo this is jus me

this is how i roll

check it

yo

i spit quick with wit i knick slick from rick
n roll wit blades that are known to flick
dont take shit like gen dont take feeds from trip
im called the virus which proves im sick
dont speak i jus chat dont rhyme i just rap
dont knick i jus knack you hit me i hit back
i flow on any track what i have you jus lack
im all that while you are the definition of whack

maaaan

I love rap

Nigma
01-30-2013, 07:34 AM
This was meh for me, really need to work on the complexity of your rhymes. The first section got very repetitive with the single syllable rhymes, like you just had a list of words you were trying to all fit together. My largest piece of advice would be attempting to rhyme more syllables at a time.

Flow
01-30-2013, 07:43 AM
was a quick somethin somethin. Not meant to be very complex. thanks fo the feed fam.

Geno
01-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Uppin

Split
01-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Agree w/ rhyme complexity. Contraband for canned goods was a highlight for me. Try fucking around with rhyme patterns in the cypher. Keep keyin

Dope girl
01-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Idk why staff closed battle thread, I was gonna drop verse & links. waste bars. anyway, This needs more complexity, flow, Creativity, & Mulits.