PDA

View Full Version : MAG WEEK 12

Allen Knight
02-21-2014, 06:38 PM
INTRO
wattup hoes, another mag brought to u by ak an sharp, there some new talent some old heads to this week looking forward to it, and dont no show
u dumb fucks lol, dont for get to vote, the title match between gow an kar is gonna be dope and personal look out for it ppl.

Champ Match: Karaoke vs. Destroyer
Good champ match between two great battlers. Karaoke had some slick personal hits, like his cant deliver, grayscale and 5 year plan bars which were all incredibly effective, and the rest of his verse was solid. Des had some good hits too, his Rocky Dennis, vending machine, and girl talk lines were good, especially girl talk, but he had worse misses. Voters felt it was somewhat one-sided and gave Karaoke the win for consistency and harder hits, keeping his record perfect and remaining as NBL champ.

Texcellence vs. Lotto Smirk
This one was mad tight, Texcellence and Lotto are pretty evenly matched so it really could’ve gone either way but Lotto got the slightest edge on consistency. Tex used a few Lotto lines that came off as played but the ‘rarely deliver’ concept was dope. Lotto brought some cool name plays and handled current events pretty well, with his ‘dirty text’ line being a standout. Voters were split but most felt Lotto had better misses and he slid by Texcellence 7-2 in a really close one.

Flossaurus vs. Allen Knight
Good battle. Flossaurus did better than I was expecting tbh, he just got a rough matchup against AK. He had a verse that read easily and decent wording, the only issues were in format (the verse being split up and commas at the end of every line were easy to look past but still felt a bit awkward) and concepts, you just can’t flip ‘mag’ anymore haha. His ’food chain’ and ’flatlines’ bars were pretty nice. Allen was consistent and hard hitting, the Valentine’s day card line was lotb easily and everything else hit pretty well. Voters gave him the win 8-0.

Bags vs. Kwal!ty
Cool battle, good seeing both dudes back in the league. Kwal (better known as phuck yew) had some good lines, voters generally liking his physical attraction and Marc Anthony bars. Bags wasn’t as on point as he could’ve been but came with some biting humor, the ‘always pick the loser’ line was a standout without any huge misses. In the end most voters felt Bags had a more consistent verse with a few better hits, and he got it 8-1, the only dissenting vote being Tyson.

Tettris vs. Plot
Great matchup, Tettris and Plot have both been on pretty consistent streaks, but Plot wasn’t as clean as he has been lately. Tet was solid, the Fresh and ‘if walls could talk’ lines were nice. Plot did pretty well but wasn’t where we’ve seen lately. Still, his ‘fuck buddy’ line was dope and the verse was still alright. Voters felt Tet got it on consistency and gave him the shutout win.

Sharp vs. Alphabet
Good battle, Alph. Glad we finally got to battle even though it wasn’t ideal circumstances. Props to Alph for showing even though it meant a last minute verse. Even though it was a little rush his verse was alright, the ‘vote of confidence’ and ‘up his alley’ lines were nice. Most voters quoted my ‘sharp concept’ and ‘fucking ridiculous’ lines. While it was fairly close, it seems like Alphabet ran out of steam by the end of his verse and most voters gave me the slightest edge for consistency, I won 7-1.

Top Punches

11. Texcellence vs. Lotto Smirk
The irony in your name, tires me to pain, here let me help you figure
See every week we check Lotto in hopes for better but you rarely deliver

10. Alphabet vs. Sharp
u beat urself up daily, i'm a boss and it's known i'm dominant
how do u expect to win when u can't even give your self a vote of confidence

9. Tettris vs. Plot
Plus ur bitch a slut. I ripped it up and it was intense son
If those walls could talk, they’d reminisce on every time I pinned her against one

8. Bags vs. Kwal!ty
Ur the worst voter on the site...act like u dont kno wat styles good.
But i kno why u always pick the loser.....trust me tho....it aint gon fix ur childhood.

7. Destroyer vs. Karaoke
yeah, ur 10-0, but that doesn't mask the fact that ur rhymes suck
u beat a string of retards not fit to stand in a Rocky Dennis Lineup

6. Karaoke vs. Destroyer
Too old to keep losing, ur the only 1 on here who takes centrum silver
Guess u and wife got something in common, you both can't deliver

5. Blue Bayou vs. H.T (NS)
your girls a SLUT. always quick to BJ and bone me
Oshie's definitely down for sex. & i'll be scoring more often then TJ in Sochi

4. Plot vs. Tettris
IRL girls think he’s disgusting, your sex-game is just dead and irrelevant.
Coz they don’t give a fuck-buddy, you’ll never even have a friend with benefits.

3. Allen Knight vs. Flossaurus
shank u while ur on a date w/ wifey, hit ya chest w/ the blade hard
have ur heart spillin all over her hands like she's holding a valentines day card

2. Destroyer vs. Karaoke
I know deep down u ain't shit, u ain't leaving des rattled
u rise to the top by using other people's hits.. ur the girl talk of text battles

1. Karaoke vs. Destroyer
Selling cell phones at your age is a total disgrace to me
Shows u lack ambition, I bet even ur 5 yr plan has an early termination fee

Allen Knight
02-21-2014, 06:40 PM
Championship Match: Karaoke 11-0 Vs God Of War 3-1
This is gonna be a good battle. Both have alot of hate for each other, that makes
The battle even more worth the read. Kar has been tearing up everyone an his streak
Is dope he can take anyone but this is his toughest opponent yet. Gow is hof and dope
He won nbl seasons an best everyone he can win this if he drops dope cuz I don't see kar
taking this battle lightly. 50/50 can't pick will be a classic.

Contender: Allen Knight vs. Tettris
This is sure to be dope, both dudes deserve the champ shot and are consistent as hell.
Lately I’ve seen AK with harder hitters than Tet so I have to give him a slight edge but
either one could take it for sure. Bound to be dope and the winner will make a great battle
with Karaoke/GoW/whoever is in the champ match next week. Allen 60/40

Bags 1-2 Vs destroyer 4-4
Battle of the best faggot friends ones old an ones a waste of life. But this will be a good one
Both are funny an good. Des came off a loss to kar I think he will want this more but bags is
Dope and is a former nbl champ. And he wont sleep on des so this will be close. I got fag bags winning
cuz he's got better wording an concepts but des can take it if he focuses. Bags 60/40

Drift 0-0 Vs Le pancake 0-2
Pan is a pretty decent battler when he true I haven't seen him battle in a while but
He still writing in topical so that should help own who drift is he could be good who knows
hopefully he sunrises but I got cake winning.80/20

Orc 5-1 Vs Alphabet 4-4
Another good one, orc is slick w/ the bars an beat almost everyone or maybe he has lol idk
he's never the one to sleep on his style is dope..alphabet is getting better an better if he
Stays on his fresh concept swag he'll be a threat for the title this will be a close one.
But I got orc winning he's just more seasoned and creative than alaph right now 60/40 orc.

Sho 1-2 Vs SCRYPT 1-2
This could be a good one if sho actually shows lol Scrypt is decent he has some cool bars
wording holds him back tho needs to work on that and sho was a beast on nc 1 idk how rusty
He is tbh he needs to show up. This could be close 50/50 cuz idk how rusty sho is.

Tyler 1-2 Vs Strikta 1-2
This another one that can be dope as fuck if niggas show smh. Tyler is gettin back to form and
he shows he still got it, hes nice wit it, idk why he no showed last week. Strik is dope but I haven't seen him battle in a while so he can be rusty . He has some nasty bars...if he shows I seen him no show alot latley. So I got to say 50/50 here.

Plot 4-3 Vs Blue Bayou 2-2
Blue is still wavy I see his no show verses was nice tbh. He's a hof member to and one the dopest
Around..plot is gettin better every week he needs to work on being more harsh but he'll get there.
This will be a cool battle but I got blue winning if he shows, 65/35 blue

Texcellence 2-3 Vs Flossaurus 1-2
This will be another close one...text still working on his shit he's ok but needs to work
on his concepts tbh floss got cool concepts but the execution on them is off his wording needs
Work to be a threat in the league this close nut I got floss winning 55/45 but text can pull it out to.

Lotto smirk 5-5 Vs Kwal!ty 5-4
Shit this is close to lol, alot of close battles. Lotto is really up and down to me one week he'll
Drop a real solid verse then the other week its off he needs to work on his consistency he'll be good
But his concepts are nice kwality has cool wording but needs to stay away from played concepts.
It hurts his verse...this is hard to pick both real close ima say 50/50 make it dope yahll

Greed 3-5 Vs Unfukwitable 4-4
Un is decent he has acouple cool bars here an there but his wording needs work tbh.
Greed is decent ti he can sunrise u once and a while then be off u can tell he keys alot.. this is close
ima say greed 55/45 but I wouldn't be surprised of un took it too.

Ctrlf4 6-1 Vs Tic Tac 4-6
Tac is still working on his style he's got some good bars here an there but his consistency
Is his problem he'll get there soon this. Ctrl is good he has bars and he is a threat for the title
Ull see him in the champ match soon enough I got him winning this 70/30

Beans 0-0 Vs Maximus 0-2
Max was nice last season made it to the finals battle which is pretty good...but he hasn't battled
in a whole so he's def rusty , beans idk him at all maybe he'll suprise maybe not will see
Nut ima say max wins 70/30

POWER RANK

1. KARAOKE

2. GOD OF WAR

3. TETTRIS

4. ALLEN KNIGHT

5. TYLER

6. BAGS

7. ORC

8. CTRLF4

9. BLUE BAYOU

10. DESTROYER

VERSE OF THE WEEK

KARAOKE

Hi...

I've seen the pics of your wife, u can't deny she's not on crystal
The drugs plus ur age got u shooting more blanks than a starter pistol
Too old to keep losing, ur the only 1 on here who takes centrum silver
Guess u and wife got something in common, you both can't deliver
U get older and older in every photo, that's some shit I can't even ignore
U set all ur pics to grayscale as if there wasn't enough gray in them b4
U and Bags are both faggots, I can see thru the lies and scams
If you ever had the eye of the Tiger, it obviously was Michael Sam's
Selling cell phones at your age is a total disgrace to me
Shows u lack ambition, I bet even ur 5 yr plan has an early termination fee
This is your 1st and last nbl champ match so dont be too amped
Hate on the Hi & Bye shit all u want, its still a better gimic than the league u champed

Bye...

NO SHOW SHINE

Blue bayou

don;t care if u call me rusty. go ahead and try it nerd
if u battle like you used to i'll win this recycling long-bar lines i let Defiant word
your girls a SLUT. always quick to BJ and bone me
Oshie's definitely down for sex. & i'll be scoring more often then TJ in Sochi
your styles a joke, pure garbage.. truly outlandish
talk about a Riot.. no wonder after u were added the crew just disbanded
yesterday was crazzyy.. mad bitches we're seeing the curtains
i got like 10 different VCards. you kept the one u've always had for bein a virgin
so keep claiming you've been droppin dope for a while kid...
& i'll continue to si HT.. we don't need Dyslexia to know that's what your style is

Scrypt

Dude use to be dope but nw i'm doubt'n son
The mag didn't only proved u fell off it detail also the height yo ass get thrown
I need some'n i get it & dat's hard fact on the con
If black 'fight tooth & nail' it wud endup w/ scratches & a bite mark on his tongue
Muhfucka ima break yo nose, yh i've got my box'n skill up
One hit'll knock blackout' so fast u think i had turn a fuck'n switch off
It won't jst stop there, i'll also have u 'beaten black & blue'
Then i'll have to take u 'out of the blue' but it wouldn't be a surprise to u
Fuckboy, we all know u the type get bullied everyday
So there is no need for me to be the elder brother in this combat anyway.
Tada.

WTF'S

WTF AT GOW VS KARAOKE IN SHADOW BOXING AN HERE
WTF AT BAGS VS DESTROYER AN ME LAUGHING EVERYTIME I SEE THE THREAD THOSE 2 HERBZILLA FAGGOT FACES
WTF AT HUSH WAITING A WEEK TO DROP ALL THE SHADOW BOXING BATTLES
WTF AT PPL THINKING BRUCE LEE WOULD KO TYSON
WTF AT NO SHOWS U DUMB FUCKS WHY SIGN UP TBH
WTF AT ALL THESE GAY THREADS BEING MADE
WTF AT BAGS STILL IN THE LEAGUE AND ALIVE I GET THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED EVERY DAY I SEE HIM POSTING
WTF AT THE OLYMPICS BEING BORING AS FUCK
WTF AT THE JOHN WALL DUNK

OUTRO

another week wrapped up for u bitch ass muthafuckas. Get ur votes in or suffer death by execution..if ur not in an want to sign ip do it soon cuz playoffs are right around the corner, u don't have alot of time to make them, shout out to sharp. Ak aka sucks free boss out.

Destroyer
02-21-2014, 06:57 PM
good shit allen

Hush
02-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Salute

Ghost1
02-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Read it. Good job guys

Strikta
02-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Nice.