PDA

View Full Version : Beanie Sigel vs Jadakiss revisited

Chyeahhh!!!
06-16-2013, 10:32 PM
first off. Nas won! God Of War

anyways though I thought I heard everything on this until I found this and the song @ around 8:30 Jadakiss says,

"Its a mans world,
ya'll niggas keep fucking with kiss I'll see to it you visit yah mans girl"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGgp91cLR18

now I've heard all the other ones, even the Styles P "Special delivery" and Jadakiss and sheek over Jay-Z's "So Ghetto" that weren't in this video but everyone remembers the so called " just another dead bitch in a rocawear coat" line that was said to have been rhymed by styles in reference to the death of Aaliyah and her affiliation with Dame Dash, etc that nobody can find, shits like an internet urban legend though scores of people said they heard it.
I never heard the Jada line referenced above though and wanted to see if anyone else familiar with the beef recognized it. Shit was a shocker being I thought I had heard everything lol

Allen Knight
06-16-2013, 10:34 PM
one the best beefs ever, missed these days both had dope diss tracks

Rawn M.D.
06-16-2013, 10:42 PM
that sht sounds familiar to me...but its been yrs...

aint beans locked up currently?
i rmbr he got popped or somethin for lean...like trafficking, or doin something crazy violent, or possesion of firearm by felon...or....
somethin'

God Of War
06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
beans won

hotdogvendorman
06-17-2013, 12:01 AM
beans won but kiss better overall. ..he caught a hungry bull n diss tracks wasn't what lox was about beans coulda got bodied over this shit frfr

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 12:12 AM
beans a beast tho..like no persona..real talk.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:19 AM
lmao beans about that life i dont think lox would do anything to him

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:21 AM
nah i rmbr styles sayin sht like 'he almost got bodied' referring to beans...but Beans is real af...i got Beans...'I can feel it in the air'

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Beans won.

Nas won.

Em beat limp bizkit, nsync, icp, benzino, canibus, mariah and ja.

Beans beat jay. Jay had hard subliminals but the whole ima win by pretending you don't exist shit is chump shit.

Cam beat 50.

50 beat everybody else except jay who ate him up with one line.

Who else I'll give you my opinion.

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:49 AM
joe pretty on point imo

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 01:53 AM
Em also beat everlast. Another easy win target tho.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 02:05 AM
joe pretty on point imo

cept for the nas shit

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 02:06 AM
ether>takeover imo as well...takeover a dope track...but ether took it

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 02:15 AM
I love nas and jay. My two favorite all time.

Nas beat him. When ether dropped i was in 10th grade. It was the hardest shit i ever heard in my life at that point. My boy durrell taped it off 92Q the night it dropped. Couldn't believe our ears.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 02:32 AM
i dont think it was that hard

def didnt think it was as hard as hit em up. nor a shit load of other disses

ether was good but not beef winning cuz u got to counter int he other shit like nas's whack ass h to the omo diss. take over cant be compared to ether cuz takeover started the shit and was a shot at mobb deep and nas, jay had take over, super ugly, blueprint 2(which was better then any song or diss nas has ever made) and nas had ether which was ok and h to the omo which was gay as fuck and who knows what else un known shit he had that sucked dick

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 02:34 AM
when i think of jay n nas...i think of take over v ether...maybe thas just me tho

God Of War
06-17-2013, 02:36 AM
when i think of jay n nas...i think of take over v ether...maybe thas just me tho

naw alot of cats do thats why they say nas won cuz they dont count in all the other elements of the beef

plus blueprint 2 was on some grown man beef shit which was an amazing track

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 02:39 AM
na i feel u, but its like bis v cool j u think 2nd rnd ko v rip the jacker not like 35% of bis's other material as well

song 2 song i think nas took it

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 03:20 AM
Blueprint 2 is the shit. Your lil homie jungle is a garden to me. Great track.

Nas won. We'll never change eachothers opinions.

Your looking at it wrong anyway gow. Ether came out in what 01 same as Takeover. Takeover was a jab. Ether was a knockout man. Blueprint 2 came out 2 years later. Not like it was a week after either lol that's why people don't add it to the beef. Not because it isn't good. It was jay reaching. Jay even said when he heard ether he lost lol hope i can find that interview.

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 03:21 AM
You don't wake up after a knockout 2 years later bringing up old shit lol

God Of War
06-17-2013, 03:33 AM
You don't wake up after a knockout 2 years later bringing up old shit lol

no bro, super ugly and h to the omo has to also be considered in the equation

super ugly murderd h to the omo and was as good as ether

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 03:39 AM
No it wasn't. It was a freestyle over paid in full lol left condoms in your baby sit. All that was tight.

But we'll just have to agree to disagree bruh.

In 2001 there wasn't a soul on earth that thought jay-z won. Nobody. Not hot97 not angie martinez not dame dash not funk flex not kay slay NOBODY except gow from the internet lol

But that's the good thing about battles. You'll go your whole life believing jay won and i won't. Neithers right or wrong. You see it how you see it i guess.

Joe Metts
06-17-2013, 03:55 AM
The whole blueprint 2 song is admitting defeat. I got my mojo back.

I will not lose fore even in defeat
there's a valuable lesson learned so it even its up for me

God Of War
06-17-2013, 04:09 AM
No it wasn't. It was a freestyle over paid in full lol left condoms in your baby sit. All that was tight.

But we'll just have to agree to disagree bruh.

In 2001 there wasn't a soul on earth that thought jay-z won. Nobody. Not hot97 not angie martinez not dame dash not funk flex not kay slay NOBODY except gow from the internet lol

But that's the good thing about battles. You'll go your whole life believing jay won and i won't. Neithers right or wrong. You see it how you see it i guess.

thats insane u do realise it is because people is putting ether agaisnt takeover right? and the ONLY reason most people thought nas won was because hot97 was riding nas's dick about it

God Of War
06-17-2013, 04:10 AM
The whole blueprint 2 song is admitting defeat. I got my mojo back.

I will not lose fore even in defeat
there's a valuable lesson learned so it even its up for me

he also says i will not lose so they try to help him cheat

which is talking bout the immense dickrding that came out of hot97

plus jay brought nas back to fucking life rofl so how did he really lose jay gave nas life again

uh-oh
06-17-2013, 06:53 AM
BEANSSSS

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Beans won.

Nas won.

Em beat limp bizkit, nsync, icp, benzino, canibus, mariah and ja.

Beans beat jay. Jay had hard subliminals but the whole ima win by pretending you don't exist shit is chump shit.

Cam beat 50.

50 beat everybody else except jay who ate him up with one line.

Who else I'll give you my opinion.

you must have forgot about Jada lol

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 09:52 AM
J Metts is right. That analogy about the knockout made me giggle in my work chair hehheeehheheeh

GOW....Jay-Z lost. That nigga dead. You wan see a dead body????????????

Everyone beat Jay-z.............even Jayo Felony had that niggas soul burnin. lmao

Hush
06-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Everyone beat Jay-z.............even Jayo Felony had that niggas soul burnin. lmao

This nigga retarded

Chyeahhh!!!
06-17-2013, 10:03 AM
This nigga retarded

thith

God Of War
06-18-2013, 12:42 AM
chyeah the more you speak on the subject the more i realise you know nothing about hip hip.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-18-2013, 12:50 AM
chyeah the more you speak on the subject the more i realise you know nothing about hip hip.

fluck outta here lol. the nigga Jojo pelligrino bodied Jay as well. Mase had son seeing stars n shit fam. Nigga....Chi Ali even beat dude, and they never even battled. Niggas that don't even know who Jay-Z is....beat that nigga in a battle.....TKO'd that camel fam. I'm telling you. My grandma could beat that nigga in a one off anyday of the week.....AND SHE'S DEAD MY NIGGA!!! HER ASH URN WOULD HAVE THAT NIGGAS SOUL BURNING SLOW FAM!!

Chyeahhh!!!
06-18-2013, 12:54 AM
Robert F Kennedy battled that nigga in front of Marcy........flew in a on a helicopter and gave that nigga10...not 10 bullets...10 lines my nigga. 10 lines of Camelot laced ether!! Flicked a cig in tah tahs face and jumped back up in the joint and flew over the projects.

Chyeahhh!!!
06-18-2013, 12:58 AM
I ran into a crackhead the other day....nigga said he beat jay-z in a battle over a crack debt. Nigga Jay told the crackhead to rhyme or else he was gonna shoot. My nigga laced him with 40 and hit him with the ringer zinger at the end

"all I hear is roc fella this and rocafella that
but out here the only roc a fella selling is CRACK"

had the whole crowd of Pookies leaning.....

Jay is in the bum of the century club. I'd pay to see that nigga win and I'd end up going into debt myself.

Rawn M.D.
06-18-2013, 01:00 AM
i smirked @ the mention of jayo felony tbh

Chyeahhh!!!
06-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Jayo bodied Jay.

Rawn M.D.
06-18-2013, 01:14 AM
lol last time i heard that dood it was on some def jam sampler i picked up with i think the el nino album LMFAO.