Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Beanie Sigel vs Jadakiss revisited

first off. Nas won! @God Of War

anyways though I thought I heard everything on this until I found this and the song @ around 8:30 Jadakiss says,

"Its a mans world,
ya'll niggas keep fucking with kiss I'll see to it you visit yah mans girl"

now I've heard all the other ones, even the Styles P "Special delivery" and Jadakiss and sheek over Jay-Z's "So Ghetto" that weren't in this video but everyone remembers the so called " just another dead bitch in a rocawear coat" line that was said to have been rhymed by styles in reference to the death of Aaliyah and her affiliation with Dame Dash, etc that nobody can find, shits like an internet urban legend though scores of people said they heard it.
I never heard the Jada line referenced above though and wanted to see if anyone else familiar with the beef recognized it. Shit was a shocker being I thought I had heard everything lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

one the best beefs ever, missed these days both had dope diss tracks
Old 06-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
Rawn M.D.

that sht sounds familiar to me...but its been yrs...

aint beans locked up currently?
i rmbr he got popped or somethin for lean...like trafficking, or doin something crazy violent, or possesion of firearm by felon...or....
somethin'
Old 06-16-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

beans won
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #5
hotdogvendorman

Battle Record: 1-2

hotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant future

beans won but kiss better overall. ..he caught a hungry bull n diss tracks wasn't what lox was about beans coulda got bodied over this shit frfr
Old 06-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #6
Rawn M.D.

beans a beast tho..like no persona..real talk.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:19 AM   #7
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao beans about that life i dont think lox would do anything to him
Old 06-17-2013, 01:21 AM   #8
Rawn M.D.

nah i rmbr styles sayin sht like 'he almost got bodied' referring to beans...but Beans is real af...i got Beans...'I can feel it in the air'
Old 06-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #9
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Beans won.

Nas won.

Em beat limp bizkit, nsync, icp, benzino, canibus, mariah and ja.

Beans beat jay. Jay had hard subliminals but the whole ima win by pretending you don't exist shit is chump shit.

Cam beat 50.

50 beat everybody else except jay who ate him up with one line.

Who else I'll give you my opinion.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:49 AM   #10
Rawn M.D.

joe pretty on point imo
Old 06-17-2013, 01:53 AM   #11
Joe Metts

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future

Em also beat everlast. Another easy win target tho.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
joe pretty on point imo
cept for the nas shit
Old 06-17-2013, 02:06 AM   #13
Rawn M.D.

ether>takeover imo as well...takeover a dope track...but ether took it
Old 06-17-2013, 02:15 AM   #14
Joe Metts

I love nas and jay. My two favorite all time.

Nas beat him. When ether dropped i was in 10th grade. It was the hardest shit i ever heard in my life at that point. My boy durrell taped it off 92Q the night it dropped. Couldn't believe our ears.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:32 AM   #15
God Of War
The Landlord

i dont think it was that hard

def didnt think it was as hard as hit em up. nor a shit load of other disses

ether was good but not beef winning cuz u got to counter int he other shit like nas's whack ass h to the omo diss. take over cant be compared to ether cuz takeover started the shit and was a shot at mobb deep and nas, jay had take over, super ugly, blueprint 2(which was better then any song or diss nas has ever made) and nas had ether which was ok and h to the omo which was gay as fuck and who knows what else un known shit he had that sucked dick
Old 06-17-2013, 02:34 AM   #16
Rawn M.D.

when i think of jay n nas...i think of take over v ether...maybe thas just me tho
Old 06-17-2013, 02:36 AM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
when i think of jay n nas...i think of take over v ether...maybe thas just me tho
naw alot of cats do thats why they say nas won cuz they dont count in all the other elements of the beef

plus blueprint 2 was on some grown man beef shit which was an amazing track
Old 06-17-2013, 02:39 AM   #18
Rawn M.D.

na i feel u, but its like bis v cool j u think 2nd rnd ko v rip the jacker not like 35% of bis's other material as well

song 2 song i think nas took it

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 06-17-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #19
Joe Metts

Blueprint 2 is the shit. Your lil homie jungle is a garden to me. Great track.

Nas won. We'll never change eachothers opinions.

Your looking at it wrong anyway gow. Ether came out in what 01 same as Takeover. Takeover was a jab. Ether was a knockout man. Blueprint 2 came out 2 years later. Not like it was a week after either lol that's why people don't add it to the beef. Not because it isn't good. It was jay reaching. Jay even said when he heard ether he lost lol hope i can find that interview.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:21 AM   #20
Joe Metts

You don't wake up after a knockout 2 years later bringing up old shit lol