PDA

View Full Version : fuck xboxone...

TYSON
06-17-2013, 12:16 AM
But damn just for killer instinct I am think of getting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU63WiKzcU

It looks sick but why the hell does it have to be on just one console damn it....

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 12:24 AM
niggas scared ta death of pirates. the thief will always be one step ahead until the VERY last move.

TYSON
06-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Nigga wat????

And can somebody fix the link cause I domt get why it don't work.

Malachi
06-17-2013, 12:32 AM
it cause you on a mobile phone and its a mobile link anyways TYSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU63WiKzcU

looks cool though i wont be getting neither console

are they still gon make games for ps3 or?

well anyways i have like 2 games so its all good

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 12:33 AM
software piracy. the illegal act of taking possession of software by means other than fair compensation to the original owners, publishers or creators. software piracy was made famous by Napster and Kazaa. Pirates Bay recently made the news and most smart niggas understand that when somebody complains of an overly restricted UI (aka Apple) or a highly restricted usage system (aka XBONE) and they receive a response like the above cool and articulate direct and to the point, it's about software theft by pirates.

I'm starting to believe you ARE fifty tyson...

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 12:34 AM
game is aight... want SAMURAI SHODOWN

TYSON
06-17-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm pretty sure they will for atleast two more years after the release date. I will get ps4 a year after the release when all bugs get fixed.

TYSON
06-17-2013, 12:41 AM
software piracy. the illegal act of taking possession of software by means other than fair compensation to the original owners, publishers or creators. software piracy was made famous by Napster and Kazaa. Pirates Bay recently made the news and most smart niggas understand that when somebody complains of an overly restricted UI (aka Apple) or a highly restricted usage system (aka XBONE) and they receive a response like the above cool and articulate direct and to the point, it's about software theft by pirates.

I'm starting to believe you ARE fifty tyson...

U fucking oreo and if u saying that the video game preview in the YouTube video is stolen then u wrong. They let people play the free to play game at the E3 convention. Those are the only playable characters at the moment. If I still am misunderstanding your point then its cause u too short and your voice ain't reaching. Speak up.

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 12:44 AM
i dont game..but games like this make me want to...brings me back tbh.

TYSON
06-17-2013, 12:47 AM
It plays like streetfighter 4 from what I can see just different combos and ULTRRRAAAAA CCCCOOOMMMMBBBBOOOO.

Yes nostalgia

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 12:57 AM
lulz@ty
#smartniggaz

God Of War
06-17-2013, 12:58 AM
def not a console selling point imo

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 01:00 AM
srsly...

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:02 AM
nah i wouldnt cop for k.i. lol...

if that were the case id go find an snes or somethin for a lot cheaper n just play that lol...

in fact i can prob dl an emulator for my phone n do that...but im cool eather way...like i said i dont really game.

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:03 AM
God Of War TYSON super pimp trillionaire

just outa curiosity did they ever release 'double dragon' and what console was it for again?

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 01:11 AM
NES

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:15 AM
lmao yeah bro double dragon was for nintendo and super double dragon was for snes

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:16 AM
also battletoads vs double dragon was for snes but it sucked dick

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:18 AM
nah yall dumb af i KNOW that

someone showed like a game preview for it a while ago on old NC

for one of the newer consoles

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:20 AM
u mean double dragon neon for ps3? it sucked

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 01:20 AM
never heard of it

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:21 AM
prolly for the 360 to

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:22 AM
word so xbox got majority of nintendo games legacy? is that a safe assumption? immma go try n find it...the preview that is.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:23 AM
word so xbox got majority of nintendo games legacy? is that a safe assumption? immma go try n find it...the preview that is.

xbox or sony my dude

God Of War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myYb8XA5hHk

TYSON
They have a free to download double dragon on PlayStation3. I got it. And no I'm not saying I'm going to buy xboxone but this is a game I been waiting on for years and when its released it is only a xbox playable game. Gives me a interest in one now but PlayStation for life cuz.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:25 AM
They have a free to download double dragon on PlayStation3. I got it. And no I'm not saying I'm going to buy xboxone but this is a game I been waiting on for years and when its released it is only a xbox playable game. Gives me a interest in one now but PlayStation for life cuz.

its gon be a disappointment anyways broseph

TYSON
And yea double dragon sucked. Not much of a new gameplay for it. Was expecting way more.

super pimp trillionaire
nintendo needs to follow atari and move to dev and stop wasting R+D on stupid game systems.
but as for right now I think it's a safer assumption that nintendo has a majority of nintendo legacy games.
can't see em selling the brothers to xbox...

is there somethig I'm missig?

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:26 AM
nintendo needs to follow atari and move to dev and stop wasting R+D on stupid game systems.
but as for right now I think it's a safer assumption that nintendo has a majority of nintendo legacy games.
can't see em selling the brothers to xbox...

is there somethig I'm missig?

sony would get nintendo games over xbox imo

can you imagine a new zelda on the fucking ps4

that shit would be godly

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:28 AM
@G0w lol im not an idiot bro...lol..i kno who the two dominant console manufactures r...just cuz i dont game..dont mean im oblivious to the world.LOL..
and yea @dd neon...i was jw....but its for ps3.

TYSON
06-17-2013, 01:32 AM
Does not look like it and the ultra combo for jago is pretty sick think it was 80 or so.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:32 AM
@G0w lol im not an idiot bro...lol..i kno who the two dominant console manufactures r...just cuz i dont game..dont mean im oblivious to the world.LOL..
and yea @dd neon...i was jw....but its for ps3.

lmao never called you an idiot but you asked what console and i said sony,,,,,or xbox ...if you alread knew then dont ask strupid fucking questions? right? so yeah

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 01:35 AM
sony and nintendo been beefing ever since psone. the system was supposed to be a disc expansion or system or sum shit, for nintendo. they kept sending revised specs and shit and sony was like you know what? fuck yall we gone call it Playstation...
nintendo said I dare you to, and sony said nintendo, meet colecovison. have fun in the forgotten console museum.

honestly surprised nintendo keeps droppin... their money must be long like that stupid cat.

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 01:35 AM
rawn is on his masaii right now...

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:36 AM
i asked which one got the dd game...man its prob me and phrasing my questions lol...first it was the original dd Q, then the console, and then the question in the other thread which naq replied too retardedly...

TYSON
06-17-2013, 01:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsLgU21SPHk

This will not bomb bro...

God Of War
sony and nintendo been beefing ever since psone. the system was supposed to be a disc expansion or system or sum shit, for nintendo. they kept sending revised specs and shit and sony was like you know what? fuck yall we gone call it Playstation...
nintendo said I dare you to, and sony said nintendo, meet colecovison. have fun in the forgotten console museum.

honestly surprised nintendo keeps droppin... their money must be long like that stupid cat.

yeah but microsoft just made some crazy disses to nintendo rofl microsoft trying to be the yard bully for some reason and nintendo dont like that. i think its a case of who is the less dick head to nintendo. but did you see the nintendo shit? alot of 3rd party developers decided there not porting there games to nintendo wiiu

gon suck for nintendo

God Of War
i asked which one got the dd game...man its prob me and phrasing my questions lol...first it was the original dd Q, then the console, and then the question in the other thread which naq replied too retardedly...

but i never claimed u was dumb, i said it was on ps3 which i know for sure, then i said and probably xbox meaning it could be on xbox aswell which actually was your question right?

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:39 AM
lol yea sure i guess...its on ps3...i got my answer. thnks 4 the help.

God Of War
06-17-2013, 01:41 AM
lol i wasnt trying to come at u bro but u was acting like i was treating you stupid which i wasnt i just gave u my answer as i said i know its on ps3 cuz i played it but then i seen ti may be on xbox live arcade so i said and prolly xbox but i didnt verify for sure and u hit me with the "im not dumb etc etc" when i was just answering your question

super pimp trillionaire
06-17-2013, 01:43 AM
GO TO SLEEP RAWN!
lmao

Rawn M.D.
06-17-2013, 01:53 AM
haha gow...u good ppl bro...dont mind me