Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future
Default fuck xboxone...

But damn just for killer instinct I am think of getting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU63WiKzcU

It looks sick but why the hell does it have to be on just one console damn it....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

niggas scared ta death of pirates. the thief will always be one step ahead until the VERY last move.

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:29 AM   #3
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Nigga wat????

And can somebody fix the link cause I domt get why it don't work.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

it cause you on a mobile phone and its a mobile link anyways @TYSON

looks cool though i wont be getting neither console

are they still gon make games for ps3 or?

well anyways i have like 2 games so its all good
Old 06-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #5
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

software piracy. the illegal act of taking possession of software by means other than fair compensation to the original owners, publishers or creators. software piracy was made famous by Napster and Kazaa. Pirates Bay recently made the news and most smart niggas understand that when somebody complains of an overly restricted UI (aka Apple) or a highly restricted usage system (aka XBONE) and they receive a response like the above cool and articulate direct and to the point, it's about software theft by pirates.

I'm starting to believe you ARE fifty tyson...

Old 06-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #6
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

game is aight... want SAMURAI SHODOWN

Old 06-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I'm pretty sure they will for atleast two more years after the release date. I will get ps4 a year after the release when all bugs get fixed.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #8
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by super pimp trillionaire View Post
software piracy. the illegal act of taking possession of software by means other than fair compensation to the original owners, publishers or creators. software piracy was made famous by Napster and Kazaa. Pirates Bay recently made the news and most smart niggas understand that when somebody complains of an overly restricted UI (aka Apple) or a highly restricted usage system (aka XBONE) and they receive a response like the above cool and articulate direct and to the point, it's about software theft by pirates.

I'm starting to believe you ARE fifty tyson...
U fucking oreo and if u saying that the video game preview in the YouTube video is stolen then u wrong. They let people play the free to play game at the E3 convention. Those are the only playable characters at the moment. If I still am misunderstanding your point then its cause u too short and your voice ain't reaching. Speak up.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #9
Rawn M.D.

i dont game..but games like this make me want to...brings me back tbh.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #10
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

It plays like streetfighter 4 from what I can see just different combos and ULTRRRAAAAA CCCCOOOMMMMBBBBOOOO.

Yes nostalgia
Old 06-17-2013, 12:57 AM   #11
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

lulz@ty
#smartniggaz

Old 06-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

def not a console selling point imo
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #13
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

srsly...

Old 06-17-2013, 01:02 AM   #14
Rawn M.D.

nah i wouldnt cop for k.i. lol...

if that were the case id go find an snes or somethin for a lot cheaper n just play that lol...

in fact i can prob dl an emulator for my phone n do that...but im cool eather way...like i said i dont really game.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #15
Rawn M.D.

@God Of War @TYSON @super pimp trillionaire

just outa curiosity did they ever release 'double dragon' and what console was it for again?
Old 06-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #16
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

NES

Old 06-17-2013, 01:15 AM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao yeah bro double dragon was for nintendo and super double dragon was for snes
Old 06-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

also battletoads vs double dragon was for snes but it sucked dick
Old 06-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #19
Rawn M.D.

nah yall dumb af i KNOW that

someone showed like a game preview for it a while ago on old NC

for one of the newer consoles
Old 06-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

u mean double dragon neon for ps3? it sucked