Default Netflix or Hulu Plus

i say Netflix for movies

n

Hulu for updated TV shows
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Hulu plus it ain't close to me I had both at once and just recently canceled netflix once I remembered to
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Hulu Plus still has advertising, though, right?
Old 08-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
Apex
None Higher!!!

Battle Record: 1-4

Apex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
Hulu plus it ain't close to me I had both at once and just recently canceled netflix once I remembered to
y u say hulu? they both kinda got the same shit for the most part but netflix have the latest movies while hulu be havin the TV shows u can't watch on netflix
Old 08-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Man I could not disagree with Eddie more on this one
to me you should get Hulu plus if you really want to watch Doogie Howser
if you want to watch movies like the avengers Capt. America and Thor then get Netflix
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

on the real though I have both and I'm about to cancel my cable
because for both of them it's like $17 a month
and I'm paying like 120 a-month for cable
Old 08-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #7
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Do yall have comcast/xfinity? If so download the tv app for your 360 or ps3 ( if they have it ) verify the account and its better then hulu plus plus it has a movie selection that somewhat differs from netflix

Only thing hulu has that I like to watch is the wwe programming when I miss it other then that's ill can see anything hulu offers from that xfinity app ( which presents in hd ) or Comcast on demand feature which has shows the next day quicker than hulu

I still pay for hulu for some odd reason and hardly ever use it ( but my wife claim she use it when she works nights and gets bored on her phone )
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Fuck Frank I didn't even know that shit existed
i'm about to download that shit tonight
for PS3 owners there is also a free app called crackle which is kind of like Netflix but it has commercials
still for free there's definitely some shit on there worth having
Old 08-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #9
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Crackle is free but has commercials. It's really grown in selection the past few months
Old 08-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Crackle is cool but I only ever use it as desperation .... which is rare but their was a point when it seemed like netflix was seriously slacking on new content so I've brushed through

Also redbox has one as well which sounds cool before you realise they offer 4 free kiosk movies a month then a super watered down netflix assortment of movies
Old 08-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #11
Apex
None Higher!!!

yea they all coo but cable is bullshit now a day don't to much really be on
Old 08-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #12
Rawn M.D.

Ondemand is that fire

I have Netflix too... Some of the Netflix original series r dope
Old 08-28-2013, 10:42 PM   #13
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
Ondemand is that fire

I have Netflix too... Some of the Netflix original series r dope
Orange is the new black I be having nightmares about the one chick who look like odb
Old 08-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

crazy eyes robranda?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #15
Apex
None Higher!!!

lmao, orange is the new black was funny as shit

house of card - dope
hemlock grove - dope
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #16
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
crazy eyes robranda?
Yeah the bitch that squatted and and painted miss claudettes floor yield sign yellow that bitch was distributing ss was the chick from hustle and flows meth grill

Good show though ... donna from that 70s show as a tatted hipster <3
Old 08-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #17
Meth

I don't pay for netflix.

Well. I guess I technically do but I pay .99 cents.

I buy those prepaid visas and shit but dont put money on them

get "1 Month Trial" of netflix for free.

Repeat.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:21 AM   #18
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Man netflix ain't got no movies worth watchin
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:22 AM   #19
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Netflix has been picking it up lately though. They added a bunch of new shit plus shit they took off before
Old 08-29-2013, 12:23 AM   #20
Apex
None Higher!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
Man netflix ain't got no movies worth watchin

what does hulu have? thats a good movie

Last edited by Apex; 08-29-2013 at 12:25 AM.