User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #161
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

@dead man bit a Death Cab for Cutie line one time, too.

FUCKING FRAUDS, THE LOT OF US.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #162
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I think effective story telling is one of the best forms of writing.

I think it takes the focus off the writer and on to the story, and makes people use their imagination.

But I do think a lot of it on these sort of boards can be very pretentious and cliche, cuz they are trying too hard to appear a certain way rather than just writing in the way that works best for them.

Old 09-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #163
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
eminem said i aint acid rap but i rap ona cid which seems similiar as fuck

i should use a few jay z lines so people will compare us
Jakes on you Jay-Z writes topicals

Old 09-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #164
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

It makes me happy to know that I'm better than God of War at OMs, battles and cognitive thinking. I don't know why, but it does. Must just be that animal nature inside me. Lucky I don't battle anymore. I'd embarrass you. It would be embarrassing. Then after I embarrassed you, I'd embarrass you for getting embarrassed. Battle leagues are gay. Unless the battle has some sort of point to it, then I don't care about it. Concepts were played out in 2005. What are you even saying to someone at this point? Unless you're young and haven't been around, then you have no excuse to still be battling.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #165
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitty Octavius View Post
Jakes on you Jay-Z writes topicals
jake is no where near em dawg NO WHERE

and witty is correct aswell
Old 09-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #166
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

collectively, i'm a better writer than all of you. and that embodies all of writing.

your writing here, on a comedy stage, in a book, in a screenplay or anywhere else would be, well laughed at. and i can vouch for dull boy's 'battling' which, i think, doesn't mean anything because it's laughable, i guess. of course, i read some battles, i read tons of things. im not saying you guys are lesser beings, but in the realm of writing, you guys havent really gone out of your comfort zone. i'm friends with famous comedians, not so much authors, and i know a lot of screen writers and well known journalists.

the only battler i like and get a long with, though i dont nor have ever spoken to him, but respected the actual realm of writing and recognized that om and topical writers have actual skill, is well; i shouldn't say he's the only one. neighbor/malphunxion is a prominent battler (so i've heard) and knows about the OM, but the aforementioned individual i was speaking of, was hush. anyway, this isn't about my ego flexing. or anything other than that. I just wish there were more writers, than 'battlers' sometimes. but that's just an opinion, the last statement. i'm on various other sites, writing sites, poetry, tons. and i just think i could cast a objective reasoning without bunching panties.

Battlings gay. it was made gay.

it sharpens some elements of writing, but there's far more than flow, wording and the ability to rhyme cohesively.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #167
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I could write a better novel than Bwhaha.
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #168
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWHAHA View Post
collectively, i'm a better writer than all of you. and that embodies all of writing.

your writing here, on a comedy stage, in a book, in a screenplay or anywhere else would be, well laughed at. and i can vouch for dull boy's 'battling' which, i think, doesn't mean anything because it's laughable, i guess. of course, i read some battles, i read tons of things. im not saying you guys are lesser beings, but in the realm of writing, you guys havent really gone out of your comfort zone. i'm friends with famous comedians, not so much authors, and i know a lot of screen writers and well known journalists.

the only battler i like and get a long with, though i dont nor have ever spoken to him, but respected the actual realm of writing and recognized that om and topical writers have actual skill, is well; i shouldn't say he's the only one. neighbor/malphunxion is a prominent battler (so i've heard) and knows about the OM, but the aforementioned individual i was speaking of, was hush. anyway, this isn't about my ego flexing. or anything other than that. I just wish there were more writers, than 'battlers' sometimes. but that's just an opinion, the last statement. i'm on various other sites, writing sites, poetry, tons. and i just think i could cast a objective reasoning without bunching panties.

Battlings gay. it was made gay.

it sharpens some elements of writing, but there's far more than flow, wording and the ability to rhyme cohesively.
and ahalf the shit int he om isnt gay? rofl yeah a om head claiming he can be unbiased. id rather see disses and punchlines cuz there funny then a story about ur grandmothers panties looking like a version of faust in the rear end
Old 09-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #169
Splitty Octavius

I could be a comedy writer I think.

Scripts. Or like political/ pop cult commentary for the Daily Show/ Colbert/ SNL

Definitely not straight up jokes

Old 09-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #170
The Warden

The Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-level

U faggots r paragraphing at gigawatts that could send doc brown on a visit to the i have a dream speach.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #171
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
eminem said i aint acid rap but i rap ona cid which seems similiar as fuck

i should use a few jay z lines so people will compare us
Yes, it's obviously a play off of an Eminem line. Anyone familiar with Hip Hop knows that line, which is why turning it into something else makes it humorous. In writing it's known as parody. The fact that I'd have to break this type of thing down to someone who says they judge battles is sad, and you're either very out of touch with an element of writing or you're reaching so you can be a faggot. I'd say a little of both.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #172
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I write wrongs better than all of you. Tbh
Old 09-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #173
Splitty Octavius

just remember the writers we brought thru the OM for those first few months kept the site alive... battle wise this place was laughable til Summer Classic

Best OM Writers on the current net. At your site GOW

Old 09-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #174
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWHAHA View Post
Stop. I'm better than you in the alternate universe where I didn't have a kid. Potential is greater. Fuck you *sad face*
Old 09-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #175
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I bit a Will Smith line in my collaboration with CopyPat.

I came here to tell you all that I think all of these writing forms stimulate different parts of the brain and will help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #176
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

half of it may be gay, but 3/4ths of battling is gay. half is less than that. anyway, that wasnt my point. me and dull are actually known for not feeding and 'liking' a lot of the stuff in the OM. so? doesnt mean that the OM doesnt have more talent than the battling section. which i personally think they do, but yes, a lot of stuff in the OM is gay.

also the OM is a more positive environment. i'm not a thug or a gangster or a rude person, so it's actually a lot more fitting. and i'm the funniest person so there's that 'funny make me laugh thing' go join a roast sponsored by fubu or something. i get that this is your hobby and i respect it, it used to be one of mine, very, very long ago.

but it's just a little 'less gay' whatever that means. im not saying you're gay. but defending it is gay.

im sort of doing the same thing, but it's not an opinion. i just know where more talent lies. and OM writers have to stretch out of their comfort zone to get better. it's an actual like..thing they do...battlers do it as well...eh, it's kind of hard to explain with words.

maybe i shouldnt write cause i can't explain it.

jk lol.

lmao.

pancake no.

also, the route battlers take is well, IF UR SO TOUGH GUY LETS BATTLE AND SEE WHOS BETTER THEN THAT MEANS IM RIGHT!

which isnt the case either.

i seem to like the OM cause theres a lot more honesty, it seems. people recognize whos better and there isnt no head stomping or stallion posing going on. we just all there to share a few rhythmical prose.

or not. and the paragraph /stanza thing is a stupid topic please stop.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #177
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Nah. I could.
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #178
The Warden

The Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Dont nobody give a fuck. Go write a man poem about ur lazer shooting lava chakras amd watermellon vodka. Faaaggot
Old 09-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #179
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Don't nobody.

Last edited by The Warden; 09-05-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #180
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Nah. I could.
Maybe, but I'd write one better than both of you. Bwaha is pretty humorous, though. Depends on what direction he took.
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull