Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #181
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Yes, it's obviously a play off of an Eminem line. Anyone familiar with Hip Hop knows that line, which is why turning it into something else makes it humorous. In writing it's known as parody. The fact that I'd have to break this type of thing down to someone who says they judge battles is sad, and you're either very out of touch with an element of writing or you're reaching so you can be a faggot. I'd say a little of both.
ahh so what your saying is in the middle of a verse i can just use a jay z line and when its mentioend i can claim it was parodying it? with no paradoy int he other bars the only parody line was that exact line? cool i got to remember that fucking biter
Old 09-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #182
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

If it's obvious enough. Which it was, in that particular dull boy verse.

What's funny is Jay-Z does the exact same thing with Biggie lines and idiots online think it's biting.

C'mon GoW.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #183
The Warden

The Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Don't nobody.

OHH HOO HOOO

MAYBE UR NAME SHOULD BE THE WARDEN

GRAMMAR POLICE AKERT!!

WOO OOO WEE OOO u WWEEEKKOKOO

TOTALLY GOT ME DUDE.NAILED IT.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #184
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
ahh so what your saying is in the middle of a verse i can just use a jay z line and when its mentioend i can claim it was parodying it? with no paradoy int he other bars the only parody line was that exact line? cool i got to remember that fucking biter
I hope you're trolling.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #185
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
If it's obvious enough. Which it was, in that particular dull boy verse.

What's funny is Jay-Z does the exact same thing with Biggie lines and idiots online think it's biting.

C'mon GoW.
man if a newbie did that shit half the site would be treating him like gamble,, the fact its dull boy yall ride him and give him the benefit of the doubt

i dont care what there name is the shit was lame he used a bar he got off a famous dude and its all good because yall like dude rofl

doesnt take talent to use someone elses bar does it?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #186
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warden View Post
OHH HOO HOOO

MAYBE UR NAME SHOULD BE THE WARDEN

GRAMMAR POLICE AKERT!!

WOO OOO WEE OOO u WWEEEKKOKOO

TOTALLY GOT ME DUDE.NAILED IT.
you should write a verse, i can give u the first half just choose any jadakiss verse you want dont worry its a parody
Old 09-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #187
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
man if a newbie did that shit half the site would be treating him like gamble,, the fact its dull boy yall ride him and give him the benefit of the doubt

i dont care what there name is the shit was lame he used a bar he got off a famous dude and its all good because yall like dude rofl

doesnt take talent to use someone elses bar does it?
But he's built enough equity to know he's not biting. If Jay-Z's first verse did the homages to Biggie he did later in his career he'd get the same shit. Plus it fit the verse, and he played off it. /dickriding
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #188
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

We as the OM swept this minor transgression under the rug and kept it under lock and key.. loose lips sink ships nomsayin?

Old 09-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #189
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Maybe, but I'd write one better than both of you. Bwaha is pretty humorous, though. Depends on what direction he took.
I'd be too self-serious. But I still think mine would be better.
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #190
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
But he's built enough equity to know he's not biting. If Jay-Z's first verse did the homages to Biggie he did later in his career he'd get the same shit. Plus it fit the verse, and he played off it. /dickriding
its also mid verse, no statement around it claiming it was clowning or he was doign a "parody" the fact he says it was a parody makes it ten times worse because the verse itself wasnt a parody. so in the midst of a reg verse u throw a bar in for parody? sounds weird as fuck to me
Old 09-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #191
Splitty Octavius

ITS CALLED A REFERENCE

IM KING OF NY, GOW

Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #192
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Jay-Z did his homages mid-verse. The tract of logic you've chosen is confusing to me.
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #193
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Gow, you just seem sour now. Sound angry. All bitter about me. Hate me. Strong emotions coming out of you. Biting is taking credit for someone else's line. That shit was such an obvious flip, only a homosexual with a vendetta would think it was anything else.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #194
God Of War
The Landlord

aye splitty i didnt know people used references int he middle of a verse and call it a aprody untils omeone else says it was a refernce skhdskhskhshdshd
Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #195
The Warden

The Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-level

ALVIN KARPIS PARODIED THE ENTIRE ARCHIVE. DULLBOY WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK. PANCAKE LISTENS TO THE BEARS AN PUTS DICKS IN HIS MOUTH. BWHAHA IS A SENTINEL. EDDIES VERSE WAS DOPE. MOST BLACK PEOPLE MAKE ME UNHAPPY.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #196
Splitty Octavius

A parody is a reference
If you don't understand what's being satired... it can't be funny...

Without the reference it wouldn't work as a line

Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #197
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warden View Post
ALVIN KARPIS PARODIED THE ENTIRE ARCHIVE. DULLBOY WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK. PANCAKE LISTENS TO THE BEARS AN PUTS DICKS IN HIS MOUTH. BWHAHA IS A SENTINEL. EDDIES VERSE WAS DOPE. MOST BLACK PEOPLE MAKE ME UNHAPPY.
<3
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #198
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

post said bar
des will weigh in with the "right" answer
I'm inclined to disagree with gow immediately because of his dark knight-challenged world view
but I will reserve my opinion heretofore til I see the bar
Old 09-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #199
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

no. well i wont take dis awai from dul boi cuz he iz getting up dere in age...& well dis is wut he haz

dat he can rite old man novel better

lmao <3

pancake no.

jk idk what capable of tbh

but i do no dis

my lava vodka watermelon chakra..is not to be trifled wit lmao!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #200
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
post said bar
des will weigh in with the "right" answer
I'm inclined to disagree with gow immediately because of his dark knight-challenged world view
but I will reserve my opinion heretofore til I see the bar
in the middle of dull boys verse he said im acid rap but i dont rap on acid and eminem said i aint acid rap but i rap on acid

@The Warden lets collabo here is my verse

[Jadakiss]
AH-HAHHHH! Uh, yeah, yo
I did it my way, lights off on the highway
Greek statues on both sides of the driveway
Word to the stamps on the diesel
The way these niggaz is lookin either they got cramps or they evil
One go we all go, D-boy fresh but hard dough
Cashmere and suede cargoes
On top of the beige Wallo's
45 government edition clippers, straight hollows

just ignore the jadakiss name its parodying
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull