Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #61
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warden View Post
Ur floundering. He just addressed that.
Thank you
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #62
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
Here is the point....dont think you know james just cuz you think you Veritas. Fair?
How could I possibly know james .. I've never been to Alabama ... I don't even know if James is your name ... you could be some 52 year old 500lb fat dude who steals facebook pics and acts like another person ( its been done before not to that extreme extent but its not a new theory )
Old 09-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #63
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Anti-Bags video to thread.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Lol he in three posts compromised with his initial attack and basically bowed down to what I said intially. Pay attention
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #65
Frank Metts

Quote:
Lol he in three posts compromised with his initial attack and basically bowed down to what I said intially. Pay attention
You really are delusional ... you understand that people see what they want but you also know that their judgements can easily be influenced

You changed the whole basis of the orignal argument to plan to attack my character because you had no real initial rebuttal ... this is day 1 stuff man

I've been complimentary throughout but also critical on the basis of the original post and then on your shockingly weak attack on me personally ...

I respect what you claim to do ... it isn't easy to earn trust, dig deep into ones brain, analyze the correct issues and then attempt to help

I do not however respect the condescending, analytical, contradictory, smug, psychobabble side of veritas ... and its a side cause your not always like this just when someone challenges you mentally or you can't admit to being wrong but you have to remember error is the foundation of wisdom but egos can get in the way of truly learning. We are wired to be defensive of our opinions and judgements, human nature homie.

What is it you do anyway? Full disclosure no patient names or details that follow for obvious legal reasons
Old 09-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #66
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

he rapes assholes until they're fuckin anus explodes and fills up with puss
2tripple0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #67
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Want to know what this is about.

Don't want to read the paragraphs.

Somebody summarize plz.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #68
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also, there isn't a person on here who can get into my brain.

Even if I try to let you, it can't be done.

Had a shrink once, dead now.

Not me, breast cancer.

RIP.

Old 09-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Brakes again

Eeeeeerrrrrrrrt.

I am delusional? Your story has changed numerous times. You started attacking me big upping your psyche skills uninvited and unprovoked trying to play me sideways with legit psychobabble remember?

I then swiftly owned you with the socratic method and you promptly changed tune.

Physician heal thyself. Now you are having doubts I am who I say I am when I have gone to methodical lengths to prove it such as making videos pointing to my degrees.....and I aint in yoir head?

Tje point is that you were and are out of your element and are showing mad ego right now.

We good? No hate
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #70
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

glad to hear your keeping ya pussy tight homie i'd love to roll u into a fisher price dutch and watch u smoke your toupee keep thinking you roast faggots and your comments are the abacus of text
2tripple0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #71
Frank Metts

Quote:
Brakes again

Eeeeeerrrrrrrrt.

I am delusional? Your story has changed numerous times. You started attacking me big upping your psyche skills uninvited and unprovoked trying to play me sideways with legit psychobabble remember?

I then swiftly owned you with the socratic method and you promptly changed tune.

Physician heal thyself. Now you are having doubts I am who I say I am when I have gone to methodical lengths to prove it such as making videos pointing to my degrees.....and I aint in yoir head?

Tje point is that you were and are out of your element and are showing mad ego right now.

We good? No hate
Ill list facts that can easily be read in this thread

1. You changed the subject not me .. I called you sociopath and you talked about molding poo into race cars then admitted to said mind fucking of said netcees members by seeing how their mind would process regression then had the nerve to call me a maniac -

2. I said your patients probably help you more then you help them setting up a good will hunting style plot and joking that it make a good screen play it make that you come here for entertainment and manipulation for your own self healing purposes - you had no rebuttal to this but later admitting twice doctors heal themselves

3. Then you went semi off topic asked me to watch revolver and I asked you short specific questions about a plot point and two characters and you did not respond thus changing the subject again also asking about jekyll and hyde and again no rebuttal changing the subject again

4. This is were your usual genius happens but failed to live up to your hype.. you planned to attack my ego turning my offense into defense but it didn't really happen that way ... I even revealed my whole plan calling you out on your role reversal traits and even ended the thread poking fun at how you will berate people then end it with a nice jesture and peace offering

5. Then you claimed I offered negotiations which literally made me laugh and continued on your ego rant claiming in not so many words mine wasn't cocky enough or scared to go to war .. then when I claimed to not have a said ego how you were obviously implying it, even spelling it out step by step you went from defense to special teams, playing stupid and asking dumb questions because into todays day and age when someone is claimed to have an ego their shortening for much stronger words.. egotistical and egotism ... but you continued to play dumb and threw a hail marry quoting separate sentences from separate portions of a statement to make it seem as if you were skewing my judgement by your lonesome ... claiming superiority after questioning my own mental state earlier for supposedly doing the same thing this is were you fumbled the kickoff but tried in desperation to keep the offense on the field

6. You continue to blitz 7 out of desperation contradicting everything you said talking down to me but claiming I talk down on you to boost my ego ... then speak on the role reversal but claiming I'm trying to fill your shoes , sounds familiar because I already called you out on your constant role reversal techniques 3 pages ago so your just regurgitating my own theory snd again admitting doctors heal themselves further proving my original point of you being here to self medicate by preying on the weak ... game over

8. No OT but just for fun
You asked if I thought I really think I know you ( james ) which I clearly answered before you asked just because I foreseen that angle coming ... then claim I switched the story when in truth you have changed the subject many times because I called you delusional which as of now holds truth... then you get super defensive assuming I've seen said videos of degrees which i have not etc etc when all I asked is what it is you do as their are different aspects to what a psychologists does ... if I doubted you I would of flat out called you a fraud

These are facts from this thread ... so who's delusional at this point?
Old 09-10-2013, 05:26 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
1. You changed the subject not me .. I called you sociopath and you talked about molding poo into race cars then admitted to said mind fucking of said netcees members by seeing how their mind would process regression then had the nerve to call me a maniac -
question why you even jumped in the thread to begin with, remember your reasoning? ego. nothing you just said mattered. let us continue....
Quote:
2. I said your patients probably help you more then you help them setting up a good will hunting style plot and joking that it make a good screen play it make that you come here for entertainment and manipulation for your own self healing purposes - you had no rebuttal to this but later admitting twice doctors heal themselves
so now it is probably? you seemed pretty certain you not only understood the doctor patient dynamic, but also my mind and my interaction in real life based upon a character I act like on the internet, great job freud! btw, physician heal thyself means how are you gonna be the doctor when you need to heal your own mind?

Quote:
3. Then you went semi off topic asked me to watch revolver and I asked you short specific questions about a plot point and two characters and you did not respond thus changing the subject again also asking about jekyll and hyde and again no rebuttal changing the subject again

that post was a parenthetical insert and yet still a clever way of me pointing out to you that your frail ego was looking to be validated. When your question is assinine I wont answer it, especially when I percieve the real reasons behind your questions.

Quote:
4. This is were your usual genius happens but failed to live up to your hype.. you planned to attack my ego turning my offense into defense but it didn't really happen that way ... I even revealed my whole plan calling you out on your role reversal traits and even ended the thread poking fun at how you will berate people then end it with a nice jesture and peace offering
errrrrrrt 2x you came in MY thread talking about how your mind was superior, and how I was a sociopath, and how I used my patients for therapy, and how you would always enter my threads to point out my see-through-ness, and how I would never mind assassinate you, and how you were "in my head". I don't need to attack your ego, just trying to point it out to you especially after you said you had no ego lolz.

Quote:
5. Then you claimed I offered negotiations which literally made me laugh and continued on your ego rant claiming in not so many words mine wasn't cocky enough or scared to go to war .. then when I claimed to not have a said ego how you were obviously implying it, even spelling it out step by step you went from defense to special teams, playing stupid and asking dumb questions because into todays day and age when someone is claimed to have an ego their shortening for much stronger words.. egotistical and egotism ... but you continued to play dumb and threw a hail marry quoting separate sentences from separate portions of a statement to make it seem as if you were skewing my judgement by your lonesome ... claiming superiority after questioning my own mental state earlier for supposedly doing the same thing this is were you fumbled the kickoff but tried in desperation to keep the offense on the field
lolz you should say what you mean and mean what you say. be what you speak, never speak on what you be. you said you had no ego, not that you werent egotistical. This is stupid though because you obviously are. I will break you down more after I make this a walls of text post hang on.

Quote:
You continue to blitz 7 out of desperation contradicting everything you said talking down to me but claiming I talk down on you to boost my ego ... then speak on the role reversal but claiming I'm trying to fill your shoes , sounds familiar because I already called you out on your constant role reversal techniques 3 pages ago so your just regurgitating my own theory snd again admitting doctors heal themselves further proving my original point of you being here to self medicate by preying on the weak ... game over
By what authority do you use faggot football euphamisms to describe the sodomy I have been performing on your mind all week? anywho: I am role reversing your role reversal and merely proving that you lack the ability to fill mine...where as to fill yours all I need to do is bullshit and overestimate my clinical skills. fair?
as for preying on the weak, I only prey on those who prey on the weak...think about it.

Quote:
8. No OT but just for fun
You asked if I thought I really think I know you ( james ) which I clearly answered before you asked just because I foreseen that angle coming ... then claim I switched the story when in truth you have changed the subject many times because I called you delusional which as of now holds truth... then you get super defensive assuming I've seen said videos of degrees which i have not etc etc when all I asked is what it is you do as their are different aspects to what a psychologists does ... if I doubted you I would of flat out called you a fraud

These are facts from this thread ... so who's delusional at this point?
do you understand what a delusion is? let me break this down "simple" for us. You have come into my thread which was a joke thread btw, one about poop which I am sure you could appreciate as you made a poop thread about a week ago remember? You then attacked me and boosted yourself making wild speculations and claims about not only your skills at mind-war, but also your previous victories over me (lolz), and then saying that you were in my mind. Then you said you had no ego...or egotistical as you say you meant it (lolz). You want to know who I am, who James is? I am the man who runs the unit that contains the dayhall where you are paid peanuts to sit and watch patients. fair? This is a fact. Now if you think this is good will hunting and you are the master psychologist-janitor that is great! But here in reality where facts matter, and we don't romanticize truth, I stand superior. Just tap out. bow. I promise you will feel better.

then after this we will talk about your need to impress me, your need for me to validate your psyche skills, and your need for approval. If you want I could break this down more, but this is bordering tl';dr and if you do possess the skills you say you do, you will see your projection, and your compensation and humble yourself.

Last edited by veritas; 09-10-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #73
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Srsly, someone tell me what is happening.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #74
The Warden

The Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Zombies.
The Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #75
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

FINALLY!!

Thank you.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #76
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Kittehs.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #77
Frank Metts

@VERITAS Lol at sodomy on my mind ... and its football season thus the obvious references and as far as this thread goes I posted the facts your explanations are just attempts of redemption ... I purposely left out opinions like giving your screen name diagnosis and saying i was better but did point out how one could see how your contradictions and level of delusion raised

Your so fixated on the fact that you think that I think I'm better then " you " that you miss the point of just about everything else and that truly is your ego not wanting to see past the facts that is were the delusion factor comes in, and I still wouldnt say I'm better what's the point theirs no way to prove such a claim calling you inferior is just poking the bear .... and I'm talking about veritas not james, I talking about a screen name and the character... your patients in my eyes are boarders... did I really have to explain that? Thought I did a good job on two occasions.

I've stated many times how I love when threads morph into different topics and I saw my angle for banter and took it usually your fun to argue with and make some valid points as to whatever it is ...
But you kind of went left and tried to put me down for your own self worth.. nah, isn't happening James

Now ill speak to james since thats who you seemed to morph into towards the end ...This approval seeking you speak of is erroneous and just something said out of spite. in my opinion neither of us seek approval but if it makes you feel better we can speak deeper on it. As far as what I make and my job duties go we will just say that my family have and get what they need, I don't make doctor money but like a nurse to a doctor I do more and make less and I'm fine with that but this isn't a circus and I'm not an elephant .. nothing about my job entails sitting, the children I work with are their 24/7 I deal with all types of implied mental health diagnosis to assume I sit and watch is ignorant we help these children learn to process trauma, find the right medication combos when necessary, meet treatment goals we are their real support team, their real help they see their psychologist once a month if their lucky and their therapist once a week if their lucky and I love what I do I love being able to send a child home in a totally different mental state then when they arrived.

and its physician, heal thyself.... its a proverb and was something non believers yelled at jesus in arrogance while he hung on the cross or so the story says

Ohh and in good will hunting will was an autodidact with an eidetic memory and was physically abused as a child leading to a troubled life because he wanted to be like the only people he had his friends he wasn't a psychologist just had seen and obviously remembered enough to piss most of them off ... sean his eventual psychologists was only helped by will by realizing what he was preaching to will about his trouble trusting people because of past trauma applied to his life as well which was the ultimate take a look in the mirror moment .... not a big deal but I think that whole thing was misconstrued

As far as mind fucking goes I lured you into this, kept you on the defensive, had you change topics a few times, shoved your rape whistle up your ass and made you break character while not wearing a condom ...
Old 09-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Now ill speak to james since thats who you seemed to morph into towards the end
Really? Your first post spoke to me roflzzzz

Quote:
What's really going on in your mind James?
FYI I was a tech (while having a bachelor's degree) for 2 years. I know. Part of the reason I am so successful now.

Quote:
As far as mind fucking goes I lured you into this, kept you on the defensive, had you change topics a few times, shoved your rape whistle up your ass and made you break character while not wearing a condom ...

Umm....if this means me doing that to you and you strawmanning to fit your own nonsense than great boyo. You got mad defensive and changed your words after realizing that you said "no ego" meant "not egotistical", once I started putting pressure on you you started floundering, and resorted to straw man and flip flopping.

Quote:
I just look at you sideways because your very see through and I just want to make sure all angles are covered ... your a 2nd degree Brown belt in manipulation but when a 10th degree black belt enters the room you need to step your game up
so this ignorant debasing of me and boosting of you is not egotistical at all huh?

Quote:
and when I can I will ruin your sadistic fun.
oh yeah you got me! I am ruined! waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaahhhh

I could go on and on...the problem is that you are a novice who is trying to play master and can't even remember the stuff he said in a previous post and acts like when that is brought up it no longer counts since you have made new posts? smh. Keep scouring wikipedia's psychology section young will, maybe one day you can put down the mop and start a private practice. you can practice now with telling your imaginary patients how you are a 10th degree black belt of mental manipulation lozlekzojlejllolololaleol.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #79
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Tl;Dr. Any of it. All of it. I assume v is winning though
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #80
Frank Metts

Wikipedia ? Wow .. your really desperate now .. throwing a kidney punch low blow combo in the boxing ring .... don't worry mills lane saw it... this is your opinion I can't prove its not a fact so good job but wiki is something you or I could edit so I doubt anyone with common sense would use it

Comic doesn't explain the straw man properly either and its an informal fallacy ... you make bland statement I take that and run with it posting fact based knowledge with the opinion of your deception goating you into said argument which you've stated was for mental regression then after awhile said it was a joke ... this is why the straw man is so effective because it makes people contradict themselves .
This is fact

I am not a tech ... I said mental health worker ... yall said tech and for arguments sake I said yeah sort of ... you didn't even know what an rtf was so its safe to say you know little about what we actually do.. fact

But its whatever if your egotism needs that sense of superiority to move forward then take it ... I don't need that... I'm fine where I stand <--- fact

are you ruined? look at the effort your putting in and for what? To feel like your a better person? Your in this debate for good reason and that's to try and make sure you can really walk away and feel like you redeemed yourself ... opinions with facts to support it

You put way to much emphasis on this ego thing even after I explained how you meant it in the same fucking post, ego used as a noun in a negative light is short for egotism, also a term used in the pysch world that basically means egotism with some delusion but you know that that's why I don't understand why you adhere to your theory but maybe its the only thread of hope you have left ... and one statement does not make you egotistical but can be egotistical I mean its clearly and adjective .. we can go back to English class James, I've taught in middle schools before I'm sure we can review some basics... facts

Don't you have a floor to run? Or are you one of those people of supposed power that's sit on his cpu all day answering emails completely out of touch on what's really going on in the day hall? ... Maybe you can leave some patient files out and as I'm mopping the floor later ill leave some insight on how you should move forward with them...

This is over your attempts to save face have the become repetitive and boring , I am not tapping out I'm simply giving my post fight ko of the night interview ...

Tags
hey v i raped ur wife