Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell
Default LIVE BATTLE LEAGUES

any favorites? favorite battlers?

i'll always love the URL but, i think Black Ice Cartel is making a name for themselves quick, their editing is dope as fuck and they usually churn out dope battles with lesser known battlers. i liked QP vs QP. KOTD has some dope cross league battles. Rum vs Tax is a favorite of mine from them.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

I would say KOTD. Pat Stay, Hollohan, and Charron are probably my favorite 3 from there. I like URL, too. But naming my favorite battlers is easier than the leagues bc alot of the battlers aren't contractually beholden to any one league. Right now I'm following illmac, BiggK, Pat Stay, Charron, Hollow Da Don, Brizz Rawsteen, Danny Myers, B Magic, John John Da Don, Real Deal, Conceited, Cruger, and Math Hoffa.

I think the 2 guys I hate the most are Arsonal (his entourage are fucking bitches for always having some kind of favorable reaction whenever he says something no matter how wack it is) and Dizaster. If Diz just stuck with slowing his bars down like he does at the beginning of each round instead of cramming multis into his verses, he would be amazing. Alot of those multis aren't even filler, he just goes through them so fast it ruins the impact of his punchlines.

Not to mention Diz is always blaming shit on the crowd. When they cheer for one of his bars, and he slips up and then gets all pissy, it's bullshit bc if he wasn't going so quickly he wouldn't have that problem.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
Camp Bell

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

@BROKE LESNER

i agree with your list. fucking danny myers is a problem bro. i like bigg k also, dudes a beast with the gritty street style. only saw brizz once i think in a PG. i also fuck wit rum nitty, him and danny myers battle probably my fave behind lux and calicoe. i feel you about Diz tho, he's way too over amped. aye, what you think about the females? hands down, jaz is my fave, bitch has bars. i think 40 overrated TBH. the only reason she beat cortez is cuz he slipped in the 2nd round. her bars are mad stretched and her delivery is off to me.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Danny Myers vs Rum Nitty (I think) was one of my favorites. They were relaxed and joking around with one another, giving each other props when they said something dope and just having fun.

Yeah Jaz is probably one of the best female battlers out.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #5
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

I like Loaded Lux, Pat Stay, Real Deal, Hitman Holla and DNA.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
I would say KOTD. Pat Stay, Hollohan, and Charron are probably my favorite 3 from there. I like URL, too. But naming my favorite battlers is easier than the leagues bc alot of the battlers aren't contractually beholden to any one league. Right now I'm following illmac, BiggK, Pat Stay, Charron, Hollow Da Don, Brizz Rawsteen, Danny Myers, B Magic, John John Da Don, Real Deal, Conceited, Cruger, and Math Hoffa.

I think the 2 guys I hate the most are Arsonal (his entourage are fucking bitches for always having some kind of favorable reaction whenever he says something no matter how wack it is) and Dizaster. If Diz just stuck with slowing his bars down like he does at the beginning of each round instead of cramming multis into his verses, he would be amazing. Alot of those multis aren't even filler, he just goes through them so fast it ruins the impact of his punchlines.

Not to mention Diz is always blaming shit on the crowd. When they cheer for one of his bars, and he slips up and then gets all pissy, it's bullshit bc if he wasn't going so quickly he wouldn't have that problem.
Pat Stay sUckafree Bossss

Big K is dope too tho

I used to like Thesaurus aswell
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:12 PM   #7
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I like Loaded Lux, Pat Stay, Real Deal, Hitman Holla and DNA.
DNA is one of my favorite freestylers.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #8
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzin Shambles View Post
Pat Stay sUckafree Bossss

Big K is dope too tho

I used to like Thesaurus aswell
Thes used to be one of my favorites. I mean he has done everything there is to do as far as battling is concerned and there really isn't much for him to prove. But he isn't as dominant as he used to be and I think his battle with Charron proved that. I will easily say that Thesaurus is much better at rebuttals than Charron and that says alot. He's still one of the best. But he took L's imo to Charron and BiggK. He needs to step his game up. He has a record that is hard to front on, so when ppl do front on it, he needs to shut that shit down. I know he does a few bars here and there to counter, but maybe dedicate at least one entire round to just shutting his opponents career down.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #9
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

I agree 100%
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:44 PM   #10
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

Head ice...hitman...Hoffa...john john...diz..

Most entertaining tho....bill collector!
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:47 PM   #11
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
Head ice...hitman...Hoffa...john john...diz..

Most entertaining tho....bill collector!
I've only really heard Head Ice once, and that was when he battled Pat Stay.

And he was dope. But lol @ Bill Collector. I think Daylyt does Bill Collector better than Bill Collector does.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:46 PM   #12
Camp Bell

i hate daylyt.

bill collector has bars tho, i hate the antics
and day is way over the top with it. the 40
battle, uno lavoz, fucking total slaughter, all
extra as fuck.

Tags
nerdhorse 7-12