Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 01:14 AM   #181
Roar
Lyin

Roar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRoar drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Do people even battle here
Old 09-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #182
Amen

@Certain - You claim that I know little to nothing about text battling? Lets just put it this way. How about you and I battle, then. I guarantee, you will NOT win.

You're a faggot, IMO. You live for rap forums and when it comes to text battling, I CERTAINLY know more then you do, faggot. Stick to your man poems, pussy.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:07 AM   #183
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
@Amen topical battle? You pick topic. 12 lines by friday.
I don't have time this month or next. Have you not read my recent posts as to me going MIA? Lol. Only one I'd make an exception for is the faggot, Certain.

Also, you're pretty dope at topicals and I have never did one. So that really wouldn't be a so fair match up, lol. I see you'd like to just claim you beat me on a rap forum, tho lol.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #184
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

You aren't worth my time. And you never will be.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #185
Amen

Lmao, ok dude. You and I both know, you wouldn't win a text battle against me, bro. Topical wise, you're pretty dope but as far as text battling, your RMBVA garbage.

Let me know when you'd like to get bodied, my friend.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #186
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

You've got some lines saved up? That's nice.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #187
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

@Amen, if you want to battle, prove you're worth it: Vote on every traditional battle in here, plus the Summer Classic and (when they're up) the tag tournament semifinals. You can skip the topical and swag-and-flow battles here if you'd like.

Do that, and I'll battle you.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #188
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I don't have time this month or next. Have you not read my recent posts as to me going MIA? Lol. Only one I'd make an exception for is the faggot, Certain.

Also, you're pretty dope at topicals and I have never did one. So that really wouldn't be a so fair match up, lol. I see you'd like to just claim you beat me on a rap forum, tho lol.
Lol nah I dont read chat threads or anything raly bro, just drop and vote. Ive done research on the topical battles here, there are alotttttt of friendly voting going on over the past year or so. Shits hilariou. I am not dope. unless you like to read rhymes, cuz alot of these topical heafs just write short stories and try to loo" as intelligent as possible. ive been mia since june really, but always try to make time to write. Hoe you been
Old 09-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #189
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
You've got some lines saved up? That's nice.
Lmao. Only faggots such as yourself do that type of cornball shit.

And fuck you, stop ducking me and get bodied. Lol @ me having to jump through hoops to battle your wack ass, GTFOH, nerd.

Old 09-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #190
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Lol nah I dont read chat threads or anything raly bro, just drop and vote. Ive done research on the topical battles here, there are alotttttt of friendly voting going on over the past year or so. Shits hilariou. I am not dope. unless you like to read rhymes, cuz alot of these topical heafs just write short stories and try to loo" as intelligent as possible. ive been mia since june really, but always try to make time to write. Hoe you been
Eh, lost interest bro. But been ok, dude. Enjoying the final weeks of summer before we get bodied by the winter, lol. Ya' dig? Haha

Old 09-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #191
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

I'll step in and battle for Certain.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:51 AM   #192
Amen

Dick rider número uno!

Set it up, then pussy. 10-16 lines picture battle.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:12 PM   #193
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dick rider número uno!

Set it up, then pussy. 10-16 lines picture battle.
regular battle. your pic has been roasted to death. unless you're posting a new one, do it regular. thx.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #194
Amen

My picture was NEVER roasted, faggot. 1 person just made a cartoon drawing out of it, but it was never clowned as far as my appearance, so stop making excuses, pussy. Picture battle, you dick eater.

Thanks.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:25 PM   #195
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
My picture was NEVER roasted, faggot. 1 person just made a cartoon drawing out of it, but it was never clowned as far as my appearance, so stop making excuses, pussy. Picture battle, you dick eater.

Thanks.
you haven't been in disc (because you aren't allowed)

you've been beaten to death. new pic or no dice on a pic battle.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #196
Amen

Of course I'd use a new picture, you stupid faggot.

As far as being "beaten to death" lol, you truly are a faggot, tho.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #197
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So this wats become of amen. Lol.

Skulking the battle arena chat thread waiting for replies from random passers by....all to rage on them in a fit of frustration

Lol.

I did this to you.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:09 PM   #198
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Of course I'd use a new picture, you stupid faggot.

As far as being "beaten to death" lol, you truly are a faggot, tho.
k.

make thread and post pic.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #199
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
So this wats become of amen. Lol.

Skulking the battle arena chat thread waiting for replies from random passers by....all to rage on them in a fit of frustration

Lol.

I did this to you.
I lol'd.

Old 09-05-2014, 05:27 PM   #200
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

@theMuzzl3

stop posting in battles. read around on how to do this text and voting thing. to vote you need to reference quotables, line of the battle, consistency etc. every text battle is based on punches and dissing your opponent. If you cannot do this don't post in here or I will take away your ability to.