Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Lime Green Poetry Association > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #521
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Lol I mean vote would be nice our . Is the easiest to vott on

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #522
Dearg
Something Else

Battle Record: 1-2

Dearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant future

It's a haiku battle for fuck sakes lol.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:50 PM   #523
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Hows that fucking pancake son
Old 10-09-2015, 10:56 PM   #524
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

@Vulgar @Innovator

Just so I'm clear, what rules ARE rules that are used around here?
Line limits, actual due date to post a verse, topic selection... I need to know what rules I can ignore since Frank gets to ignore the only one that would have given him a loss
Old 10-09-2015, 10:57 PM   #525
Dearg
Something Else

Dearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant future

Shit it's about to go down.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #526
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Nothings about to go down, I just want to be aware of what is and isn't an actual rule
Old 10-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #527
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
@Vulgar @Innovator

Just so I'm clear, what rules ARE rules that are used around here?
Line limits, actual due date to post a verse, topic selection... I need to know what rules I can ignore since Frank gets to ignore the only one that would have given him a loss
If I may.... One simple rule which you have followed up to now

Post and Win

Just do you bro, This battle will not go on any record regardless.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #528
Dearg
Something Else

Damn. I was hoping for a Kentucky Fried Chicken death-match.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:02 PM   #529
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
If I may.... One simple rule which you have followed up to now

Post and Win

Just do you bro, This battle will not go on any record regardless.
No its not that simple, if I choose to post now or 2 days from now could cause me to be considered no showing...unless everybody can just ignore the due dates an post whenever they feel like it.

Or if I write to the line limit an Frank goes over is that one gonna be ignored too?

I honestly need some clarity on all the rules since I've always abided by then but when they're not used I don't know which ones I don't have to follow
Old 10-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #530
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearg View Post
Damn. I was hoping for a Kentucky Fried Chicken death-match.
Lee's is better tbh

Last edited by YDK; 10-09-2015 at 11:49 PM.
YDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:04 PM   #531
Dearg
Something Else

Dunno what that is. I only know KFC, Popeyes and Chick-Fil-A.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:11 PM   #532
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
No its not that simple, if I choose to post now or 2 days from now could cause me to be considered no showing...unless everybody can just ignore the due dates an post whenever they feel like it.

Or if I write to the line limit an Frank goes over is that one gonna be ignored too?

I honestly need some clarity on all the rules since I've always abided by then but when they're not used I don't know which ones I don't have to follow
Chik Fil a goat

and I don't know man. I have competed in this poetry league for over half of the season and we have all followed the same loose rules. Vulgar has allowed us to police ourselves considering all matters. We are here to write and read others art. We are here to vote with little parenting. We are here to go along for the ride. I say drop it because I don't want this to discourage a mod from running what has been a complete success. I know you respect that notion regardless of your response. But my statement still stands

We are here to write and vote in a successful league with as little moderating as possible.

We are adults who do this for fun

We are not receiving accolades for this wildly successful experiment

We ARE here, let us continue.

I sympathize little and write a ton, you are my friend, lets battle next week in the champ match

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-09-2015, 11:13 PM   #533
Dearg
Something Else

If it's really that big of an issue, just give Frank a negative vote and let the battle continue. He missed the check in deadline, not the battle deadline (yet).

Just my recommendation.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:37 PM   #534
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

I respect the league an been happily going along with it, but I refuse to get screwed when frank pulls a Frank move and its allowed because I'm unaware of whatever rule not being enforced.
I honestly don't understand how or why the rules are even posted if they aren't followed, and I want to know which are so that this doesn't happen again.
Just sayin "yeah its okay the rules there but...we don't care" doesn't give me any clarity or insight on the rest of the rules or nonrules
Old 10-09-2015, 11:37 PM   #535
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

so neither of us mod here. I'm done speculating

I'm off to continue drinking and now smash these loud heathens who think they can best me at bones

I destroy dominoes, come get some

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-09-2015, 11:41 PM   #536
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Never played actually...unless you call lining them up all over my room as a mid and watching them all fall down playin dominoes lol
Old 10-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #537
Dearg
Something Else

I made a line outta dominoes once, it was exciting for about three seconds. Then I tried getting creative and it didn't work.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:02 AM   #538
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

So Frank no showed anyway smh
Old 10-10-2015, 12:03 AM   #539
Dearg
Something Else

All that for nothing lol.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:05 AM   #540
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

That just proves exactly why I wanted a different opponent and not frank

Tags
haikus by jews, land of the green, lieutenant dan swagger champ, robin william's gooch, scuba steve's noon reprieve