Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #121
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The research of Welch’s 2014 study entitled: Strengths-based leadership development: Insights from expert coaches. The analysis found numerous themes within the framework of the cases, these themes were: Strengths development is intrinsically motivating and energizing. They also found that strengths develop through relationships. The next theme that emerged was how expert strengths work does not ignore a leader’s blind spots or shadow side. Finally the 4th theme that developed was how leadership development hinges upon the coaches attitude about their own development (Welch, 2014).
The strengths of this analysis is that it reaches credibility by utilizing systemic reflection of Yin. Then Stake’s method of reflection (Welch, 2014). They then had multiple researchers independently code the data set, and then converge to find homogeneity of codes. The research team also utilized a separate strengths-based coach who was skilled in these themes already, to enact as a third party to research the codes, and verify if the codes generated were efficient and accurate (Welch, 2014). A limitation of this study is that they only utilized 6 cases, all of which were primarily of the same background, as well as being all of the same culture, and different cultures may or may not yield totally different results.

Welch, D. Strengths-based leadership development: Insights from expert coaches. U.S. educational publishing forum. 66. 1. 2014.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #122
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Let me tell you a story about a gentleman named LARRY BIRD. I AM LARRY BIRD. Story over. Now i will tell u the story of a keno machine who had a black mom and a white dad. Thats you faggot. ST9RY OVER. U have the social tendencies of a machine with brown skin and oppjrtunities he shouldnt hqve been given. U on here posting bottom tier munster posts w8thout the smileys LIKE I D9NT SEE U TRYING TO DEVELOP A PERSONALITY. Not on my watch u bottom dwelling piece of shit. ATTN ATTN AERO THREAD INC9MING... I WAS AT THE BAR WITH LITTLE JOHN AND I LOOKED AT HIS GURL LIKE MY NIGGA YEA THIS IS MENS WAREHOUSE BUT ITS FITTED YA DIG? I GLANCED AT LITTLE JOHN LIKE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLATINUM HELICOPTER BEFO MY NIGGA? LITTLE J9HN WAS TIGHT LIKE WAT U SAY TO ME MASTER PEANUT JR? BIG BANK TAKE LITTLE BANK! IM LIKE YO. LITTLENJOHN. U KNOW HOW MUCH PLATINUM HELICOPTER GAS COSTS MY NIGGA? I JUST FILLED UP ON THE WAY HERE. I AINT WITH ALL THAT. THEN LITTLE JOHN DR9VE ME TO THE AFTER PARTY IN CANDYLAND AND TOLD THIS HUGE GROUP OF DUDES I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND. U KNOW HOW THIS MAKE ME LOOK!? ...........STORY OVER. U fuckin nothin on this site u a god damn shade of any charisma i may hqve discharged in a private msg to spooky deep on a shitbreak. U bit ricardo whole persona then begged us all to come t9 RB to see it. HEY EBERY1 10000 VIEWS INC9MING...... NQME UR TOP 10 TEXT BATTKERS..... stfu idiot. U called VERITAS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GARNER VIEWS LIKE.... HELLO THIS IS AERO... IM A PANFACE FAGGOG POSING AS A HALFBREED WIERDO SLASH TEXT BATTLING DAYTRADER WHY AM I SO LONELY? Story over. ATTN AERO WAS RAISED BY A PINBALL MACHINE AND A BOX OF PANCAKE BATTER. FAGGOT NIGGA U ORDER MQNHATTANS AT BARS THAT HAVE FOAM PARTIES WHILE WEARING A BLAZER WITH WHITE SHORTS AND BOAT SHOES. OLE NIGGERCROMBIE AND FITCH ASS FAGGIT ASS FUCKBOY. U LIKE A METROSEXUAL BLACK TOM GREEN WITH ASIAN PARENTS AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES. FAGIT U BUILT LIKE FUCKIN JIMINY CRICKET HANDLING A JALEEL WHITE BODY SUIT. U GOT POLO SHIRTS WITH DICKS FOR THE EMBLEMS. OLE DIGGY RUN AS FAGGOT....RUN INTO A FUCKIN TIRE IR9N U HOMOSEXUAL TAR DIPPED AVATAR LOOKIN JUNGLE BUNNY. I AM YOUR FUCKIN INSPIRATION TO POST. ACT ACCORDIMGLY U UNGRATEFUL LITTLE QUEER EYE FOR THE BLACK GUY MARTINI DRINKIN ASS STAMP MY SUBWAY CARD 2X EVEN THO I COULD ONLY EAT A 6IN SUB ASS FUCKIN FROZEN CUSTARD ASS POPSICLE POPTART COWARD JELLO PUNK PUUSY FRAIL BITCHMADE NO KETCHUP ON MY MEATLOAF ASS I LIVE IN AN EFFICIENCY BUT ITS IN THE PRICEY END OF TOWN ASS CLOWN ASS PIECE OF LIVING DOG SHIT. I HOPE NEXT TIME U ORDER A SODA AT THE DRIVE THRU OF UR LOCAL NIG BURGER UR SODA IS FLAT AND YOU DONT NOTICE TILL U ALREADY DROVE HALF WAY HOME. FUCK U.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #123
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
vulgar i listened to half of yours

wasnt feelin the shit at all lmfao its all love though, i fuck withit just for spirit of freestylin

sidenote...veritas, damn homo, cant front, im suprised, that shit was liiive, plus the beat is dope...youz still the mind faggot though

yesss

be blessed niggas

upping.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #124
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

i lykke rants over roasts tbh. pretty legendury stuff bagnachioz!! but where it come frun
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:06 PM   #125
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
We're all VERITAS.
Upping.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:25 AM   #126
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapezoidal. View Post
This is V at his best. Salute.
Upping.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:59 AM   #127
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Upping.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:26 PM   #128
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Wow I'm really good poster

How come none of u guys are?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #129
CymbiCort

Battle Record: 4-13

CymbiCort is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
1. Delicious Girl
2. Batty
3. Bags
4. Veritas

Thank you for all of you taking time to vote. Mods plz add to accomplishments.
Delicious girl GOAT

solid list
CymbiCort is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bosley was like aybro, cant no one fuck with v, cptn kirk's staggered words, dr spock's poppy cock, ez money, finnigan faggotsaur, give me attention!, massage my nuts with knives, spock shocker cock monger, star trek hard pecs, the first ups were srs, then cuddle (no homo), to catch a predator's kitchen, v would fuck batty, vagitas, veritas is very very very gay, we just played swords once-v, we wrestle -batty