- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Spree can’t skate for shit but he’s got pond paws
Sprees the guy all his friends make shovel the entire pond rink but then tell him he can't play because of 'uneven numbers'
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 08:14 PM   #22
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

@Ouch ill fight you, sup?
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 08:19 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I wont allow this black on black crime
Old 03-06-2020, 08:21 PM   #24
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

*Black on high yellow crime

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:24 PM   #25
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Really I've just become a Kill Spree fan lol, never thought I'd say that...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:24 AM   #26
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@Ouch ill fight you, sup?
you could do that but I really doubt you'd be on the winning end
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:46 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

thanks uh oh. and im pretty sure that is true.. not sure I could whoop everyones ass I don't remember what you look like fully but I kind of do.. from many moon ago.. and I could probably beat you up I dunno... and I kind of remember what diode looks like and i'd beat his ass.. but again.. many moons ago .. there was some other guy on here that said he was trained for boxing, and posted a picture of him.. adverse or whatever i think it was.. was if its for real
Old 03-08-2020, 01:31 PM   #28
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

My dad could beat up your dad. Meet me on the kickball field at recess, fart knocker.

Stfu. Nobody cares who you think you could handle physically. Jesus fuck.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:42 PM   #29
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
you could do that but I really doubt you'd be on the winning end
One left hand and I’d end U. Ur a tiny midget who would get a Viking funeral.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 03-08-2020, 03:43 PM   #30
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
My dad could beat up your dad. Meet me on the kickball field at recess, fart knocker.

Stfu. Nobody cares who you think you could handle physically. Jesus fuck.
U make me proud to be half white.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:23 PM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
My dad could beat up your dad.

Haha, yeah that's dope. Thats a weird kid thing, and I've heard it a lot.. but most of the people I grew up with didn't know their dads. So you'd just quickly say... your dad?

never heard the kickball thing we didn't have kickball where I grew up

and don't try to paint this out like I'm here like... mannn nigga i'm soo tough I went to prison (doesn't make you tough)... I'm a well trained fighter and you all are pussies because I could beat you up.. and that makes me better than you.

That's not it at all. Someone brought something up about fighting, and all I was saying is that I'm not a small person, i've been in a lot of fights and I honestly doubt there are many people on here that could win in a fight. Thats all... and I didn't bring the topic up.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:37 PM   #32
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha, yeah that's dope. Thats a weird kid thing, and I've heard it a lot.. but most of the people I grew up with didn't know their dads. So you'd just quickly say... your dad?

never heard the kickball thing we didn't have kickball where I grew up

and don't try to paint this out like I'm here like... mannn nigga i'm soo tough I went to prison (doesn't make you tough)... I'm a well trained fighter and you all are pussies because I could beat you up.. and that makes me better than you.

That's not it at all. Someone brought something up about fighting, and all I was saying is that I'm not a small person, i've been in a lot of fights and I honestly doubt there are many people on here that could win in a fight. Thats all... and I didn't bring the topic up.
‘Don’t try and make it like I’m saying I could beat y’all all up... I’m just saying that I could beat y’all all up’

Ok guy.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:24 PM   #33
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

right, and you didn't see where FDR or FGR or whatever posted a line that said ouch - sent it to me and then whatever it was... you didn't see that?

yeah you did, you're a fucking clown
Old 03-08-2020, 07:26 PM   #34
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

You pussies get my goat and I react to you all..

all I was trying to do with this post is say... I used to be able to dunk but I'm not sure I can anymore... and then show dunk videos

wtf, fuck you all
Old 03-08-2020, 07:28 PM   #35
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
You pussies get my goat and I react to you all..

all I was trying to do with this post is say... I used to be able to dunk but I'm not sure I can anymore... and then show dunk videos

wtf, fuck you all
I notice you know not to reply to me. Sadly this shows you have mental capacity. So I don't apologise for anything moving forward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:43 PM   #36
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I notice you know not to reply to me. Sadly this shows you have mental capacity. So I don't apologise for anything moving forward
well you must notice too much and i'm flattered I remember your lime avy and that you do stuff in the 1-2 battle league

but I think you think too much of yourself, i've never intentionally ignored you... I don't know you and could give a fuck less.. no offense but thats the truth... anyway i'm here now.. ask away... I won't ignore you
Old 03-08-2020, 07:45 PM   #37
Clout

I’ll beat u up white boy
Old 03-08-2020, 09:13 PM   #38
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
well you must notice too much and i'm flattered I remember your lime avy and that you do stuff in the 1-2 battle league

but I think you think too much of yourself, i've never intentionally ignored you... I don't know you and could give a fuck less.. no offense but thats the truth... anyway i'm here now.. ask away... I won't ignore you
I'm small potatoes next to diode an the rest of your exhaustive list of recommendations. But fuck me up? Doubtful. I'm the pathetic human being who would definitely come meet you. Don't reply with where you are. It's sort of me thing to just drop that info for all to see. Be curious what we find out about you petal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:46 PM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I'm small potatoes next to diode an the rest of your exhaustive list of recommendations. But fuck me up? Doubtful. I'm the pathetic human being who would definitely come meet you. Don't reply with where you are. It's sort of me thing to just drop that info for all to see. Be curious what we find out about you petal.

wow that was exhausting to read...

you would not ever come to my house and fuck with me, and if you did it wouldn't turn out well for you

and saying that I wouldn't come to you... no shit of course I wouldn't. Some pussy talks shit to me over the internet... if you lived very close to me I might show you what was up, and it wouldn't be good for you.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #40
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

take that as you will...