- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Tha World Through Our Eye's (collab)

FreestyleUniverseX

Hall of Fame (24 Jul 2002)

Cycyle-Is this our prophecy? it cant be tha promised city,evidently you lied to me,telling me to come to your country,alias "land of tha free" also known as "made a profit off me",you said we'd all live in peace a small possiblity for harmony,instead pain came an harmed me an my family,distancing our beliefs on justice in reality...

Murderous Intentionz-
How many lives have been taken over by accustomed eyes,an someone tell me why those who have accustomed eyes get mad when im telling tha truth,i guess they've come to accustomed to lies,quickly polotics'll promise an up-rise,yet they tha enemy in disguise//You look at it as it's them or me,on tha contrary with out us to guide,you who remains without guts,we leave,your left defendless,render you of your power,now our future looks better for once tha cycle begins wit us//as im listed a drop out,yet tha life we live isnt half as bad as your daughters so you got shit twisted,you take tha advice you insisted or you could count how many diminished braincells they have left,blessed werent our seeds for our past memories destorted everything,every pain caused by tha lost of sanity,time when man became mentally distraught faught his-self through out this misery,judged individually because i stand up an tell tha truth all existance werent created equeal so therfor they must meet on tha battlefield so i'll give them ah reason to hate upon me entirely,honestly dont leave me wit tha bottle of hennesy im an apostle an right now im a bit hostile possibly ready to cost yall embassy,contend wit me lyrically? no contest,likes bush "cons" cheats on test to earn tha publicity,tell me wha he earns by tha presidency when his never visited half these cities?,pollitical dispersed verses,now if i can see this all from my curb what makes it worse is you pretend not to see an your mistakes run deep an vent an you act as if you've not learned~Rhock

Y2A-
Government spyin on me, conspirin on me// Lies told, eyes covered like blindfolds// No one knows tha pain my mind holds, I might bounce// From life at any given moment, fuck tha WHITE house// I feel misplaced, runnin a race to beat racism// An endless marathon, I catch cases as I chase wisdom// I will not fight for a nation that will put me on probation// For smokin a plant God created and has been smoked since creation// Ill let my nut sit on tha department of justice and bust on it// Court system wants me to piss in a cup after I puff on it// Its funny, when Osama does shit, its TERRORISM// But if we bomb Afghanistan, its HEROISM// Fuck AMERICA, now tell me where's the power at?// GIMME A PLANE, SHOW ME WHERE THE FUCKIN TOWERS AT// Cops are a problem, so i have to hate good// Go to war? Id rather ASSASSINATE BUSH// I kno act like a terrorist, a rebel, anarchist// You can hate me, but I blame AMERICA for not havin shit// Im anti~government, so I learned to rap// To teach youth tha truth bout these fools, and to BURN THA FLAG// Ill neva pledge allegiance to a deviant thesis// Or salute a group of hyprocrites usin marijuana as their grievance// Id be out man, Id rather fight for tha taliban// Than give a fuck bout this country cuz its out of hand// Theres no justice, only hunger as tha rich get richer// So ill take tha hate as an anti American, terrorist wigger-Y2A

Cycyle-Is this our prophecy? it cant be tha promised city,evidently you lied to me,telling me to come to your country,alias "land of tha free" also known as "made a profit off me",you said we'd all live in peace a small possiblity for harmony,instead pain came an harmed me an my family,distancing our beliefs on justice in reality,

Spittin Cobra-
could just as easily end wit us/ neva lose focuz, keep ya site on morality/ hospitality towards eachotha regardless of nationallity/supreme mortallity, its critical to be less political/ sinical bastards fuckin up becomin habitual/ losin focuz while they should be on an all night residual/trusting those who have no trust for us, its like they lust afta being tha greatest but they put to shame/ and whos to blame/ society, youth, undernourished starving souls, people who are corrupted through the higher factors of the nation'z thirst for recognition/ to make sure they hold theyre position/ while they have food in the kitchen/ not thinkin bout tha heads that be missin on thanksgivin/ takin for granted wha some people live they whole live n neva get handed-Spittin

sincer 1-
At times I dream at night that I'm in constent flight/
I bite my tounge to feel the pain coursing through my veins/
Reality strikes like the cord pulled from my neck, its all the same/When the real world got you backed into a corner, what is there for you to do?/Keep cool try to go to school and don't end up on the corner dead or a fool/impossible/I keep scars from todays fights and yesterdays deams and tomorrows battles/I'm like Christopher Reeves hanging on by the reins like I'm about to fall from the sattle/Lets keep it real/I feel like I am in a containder and everyone is examing me/Like I am a viewing glass for the whole word to see/Can you really see what I am/No because the only true people who know me are fam/Lets not get it twisted or change anything that has not been said/I rather live life rather then hanging myself and ending up dead/Though in the end it seems my dreams...my hopes...my passions are being closed/In the end there is darkness around me, and there is really no place to go/But in the good book it says your true hope comes in the darkest hours/So I pray to the one person who can give me this Power/Lord...The weight of my problems is dragging me down/
Let me become humble and shine my light so I can be found-Sincer 1

Cycyle-Is this our prophecy? it cant be tha promised city,evidently you lied to me,telling me to come to your country,alias "land of tha free" also known as "made a profit off me",you said we'd all live in peace a small possiblity for harmony,instead pain came an harmed me an my family,distancing our beliefs on justice in reality...someone tell me why we have to live this life..

Majesticfb-
current situations have me stipulatin certin innovations... is this a critical game??//
for political gain? indivisuals slain in a chaotic struggle for patriotic mussle... with a cramp//
tha soils damp with tha innocents blood, slugs burnin threw flesh like oil lamps.... Put the flames out//no need for callin names out... tha flavor of freedom is tha same way as a grave tastes... America!!//annhilates tha fates of tha un-unified states, leavin waste for media covrage in attempts to save face... escaping the red tape//medics lifting dead weight, while bush is creating head aches... for the sake of democracy//Wait, are you mocking me? Unaware of certin tradgedys then 3 days later speakin fallacys??... whats your malfunction?//

TALK TO ME... TELL ME THE REASONS.... TREASONS JUST A WORD UNTILL THE PRESIDENTS BLEEDIN,,,,,
I need answers*hint hint*.... the worlds ending as god planned it so many questions.... hello? are you there... i need answers damnit
Answer me

Belligerent aka Verbal Context:
Fantastic Four (HBC)

To all the niggas that have no concern, I'm in the 44th degree that deliver 44 degree burns/ I start with 44 bars to a verse saying how Belligerent creates the world 44 years first/ 44 percent of my fans never thought it would work, went longer than Noah and did 44 days of research/ Now you see when angry what I have in store, if Jay can make 22 2's then I will double it and make 44 4's/ It began in a script at 4:44 on April 4/ It came to in short as I was loading the 44 Kaliber gun work/ Retrieving bodies from any building on 44th/ 44 gun shots were fired at the fort/ 44 pedestrians asking God why my life was cut short/ I demand 44 billion before I go beyond Scarface and make 44 men, women, and children dirt/ I'm giving 44 minutes to respond then I load Golden mics in my hands with nuclear bombs/ I set both bombs for 4 hours 44 minutes long/ Don't try nothing stupid before I have to kill you all/ The enemy never responds until 44 soliders came out of 4 choppers/ Must I explain for the 4th time, dont cross the HBC line before I take 44 lives/ 4 of them started complaining and bitching/ Now the rest take the tradition and ask for the last wishes/ "Please Mr. Context no more than 4 stitches"/ Listen you bitches with rhymes glitches getting cut like I was throwing 44 dishes/ My goal is to spit 444 bars but instead I'm dead from a bullet shot from 44 yards/ Aw shit, Im hit it bounced everywhere from 4 ribs, 4 organs, to 4 inches from my heart/ It's over in less than 44 seconds with a blessing of 44 lessons/ Taking up to 44 bets that I rip like Van Horn wearing 44 on the Nets/ With 4 death threats to pay off your four figure debt to society/ Before you can't live up to 44 for trying me/ Killing foes with metaphors or metal 44's at the doors of Heaven/ Belligerent reporting from God after reading Belligerent Chapter 4 Verse 44 at seven/

Wow! now I know you saying Belligerent is crazy for even thinking about doing that shit but somebody got to do it. my rain will remain blaq until my eyes are black. Belligerent with the verbal context.

Last edited by Saint; 04-07-2024 at 12:22 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote