Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > HollaFront > Freeflow HOF
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-27-2017, 08:00 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Goodbye (Lord Shivas SiQ' al The Eleventh Dynasty) *final piece*

(2004-2005)

1-year later, from this date……. Times have changed, punchlines rearranged into bolds and hyphenated signs across the decorated pages of holla-front’s gates……….
True meaning of hip hop?—y’all left that at the start of the log-on.. Ya stopped, writing from the heart, and rather, focused on what the voters want………..
“ah, I finished my verse for the unconquerable best text head…” …. “multis, check ; personals, check…”.. “Ok, what category is desirable next?” …………
And That’s the story, The End!…………….no. you see,
The verse becomes a homework instead…. Something yu have to do, Otherwise it won’t get appreciated and your precious words-turn-dead…………
Yu fools, I called-it! Thats why ya retire, cuz its added work to school-and-college---no one wants extra assignments!.. Ya forgot to treat writing as a tool-in-language, to express views, like a man’s death………
So, Why you think all the collabos are boring and stupid?... General punches that are decorated for showing, cuz the Vets Produced-It……..Just Let Loose, kids….
Ok, I am guilty as the next man-is… I faked a Krazy K, and yes, I planned-it……… But in turn, I still got the last laugh-bitch!……(here’s why..)
I proved writing is only appreciated with hype and status…. SignifiKant turned into my best friend in half-a-minute….. lol
Yu bastards just think!-- and let reality settle-in. Y’all failed to realize, I had the same skills before and after-this predicament………….
Y’all tried to kill the game, but ended up with two bloody-wrists……Here’s a new motto, “you’re ill as your own buddy-list”…… tell me, doesn’t that make ya tummy-invert-and-split?…
But see, I’m not trying to downsize this site. I’m only trying to elevate yu guys that write…
Don’t fix yourself on causing drama and lies.., true hip hop isn’t slander, but ways to express your heart with rhymes….

.... for those that grew to love my flows... here's ya sweet tooth.:

(and the final.. piece… )

yo,

yo,

Prelude To Everyone and Anyone: (listen carefully)

I’ll Smoke Violent-Spliffs With Rivals, Yu Undeveloped Embryonics. Watch They Life-Cycle Diminish-Quick.., As I Infect Yah Saliva’s Farenheight Wit Viral Fits ……………
Mesh My Poison With Flesh-Eatin’ Carcasses… Cage’d Yah Knives Wit Bare Arms Of Fists……..Arrange-Tha-Silences.. … As I Black-Out The Frame And Murder The Page With Both Yah Irises……….. (y’all ready…)

(still shinin')... enjoy the punchlines

..Shiv Lacerates The Shell-Of-Your-Pores-In-Seconds Then Chokes-The-Crystals-Within Your-Bones’-System.|..I’ll |Pour My Creativity Thru Both-Your-Eyelids| ::and down the windpipe:: Literally, |Blow Away Your Vision|.. (whos more creative?)
..Grab-Ya-Wits-N-Ambition..|Part The Hair Thru The Middle Of ya Conscious|; |And-Make-A Split-Decision..|..Quick To Shape-Tha-Image-Of-Rhythm The Same Way I Anatomically Rearranged-Your-Limbs-Within.. I’ll |Hunt The 4-Chakras With A Toothbrush| And |Chase-The-Crest-Of-Wisdom|..
..Watch, As The Blade Calibrates My Rage-Into-A-Form-Of-Knives Towards The Crust Of Christ..|.Radiate The Pulse Range-That-Skews-Ya-Kind Engage-And-Blaze-‘Moves-That-Blind’… Shiv |Holograms Ya Guardian Angel| To |Change-Your-View-On-Life|..
..Rest My Foot On Top Of Your Wounds… Like Pores-From-Bandage..Stab Ya Vocal Cords With Forks-And-Manage To Make Haters Look Like They Were Born-Implanted… (whoa)..|.. I’ve Sworn-To-Land-Hits, Choke Ya Throat With Your-Own-Hands-Bitch… |Lay To Rest Your Wits| Like |HeadFirst In Quicksands-Is|..
..Tha Facts-Be-Diminishin’-Peeps Cuz They Riskin-To-Get-Beat, Thru Text Emulatin’ An Axe-Severing-Knees Wit Caps That’ll |Cast A Spell On You|., Like |Witchcraft-In-Spelling-Bees|……….
..Touch-My-Flair? It’ll -Rid-Yu.. Let The Coating From Ya Blood-Escape-Thru..I’ll |Replace Yur Throat With A Pocket Comb| ::exhale:: And |Brush The Air From Within You|..
..Enfold-Rage-Wit-Jabs…Murder The Page-Wit-Herbs-I’ve-Smashed.. Turn-To-My-Next-Hostage-Man..::and tell him:: I’ve Already, |Sealed This From The Beginning|…… Like |Giving Birth-To-Postage-Stamps|..

(still ain't finished.... keep reading... ))

..Stab-Ya-Throat-With-A-Fork Then Let The Razor-Burn-Cast-The-Corpse.. I’ll |Beat Your World| Way I |Papercut Ya Pulse-With-A-Passport|……..YA kids be Dull-That-Lacks-Personals, Have Your |Skull-Attach-Wit-Tombstones|, That, |Ruins Your Brain-Nodes|……….. Deranged-Foes Get Merged Deep Inside Earth’s Core..Shiv’ll Really Put A |Value To A Life That’s Precious|, Like Your Fuckin’ |Birthstone|..!! (damn)
..|Upload The Words Of God Into Your Voicebox| And |Speak-In-Biblical-Terms|.. Squeeze-Ya-Words-Till-The-Syllables-Squirm..My Ritual-Hurts Impending 2nd Degree Of Critical-Burns To Yor Spiritual-Forms…Shiv Known To |Snap Yu From The Beginnin| … And |Picture-Yu-Born|..
..Break Ya Wordz Until Verbz-are-Fractured, Battle You Without My Nerves, And I’ll Preserve-them-After....cats Stole-My-Structure.. Shiv The Type To |Stretch Your Whole Perspective| … Like |Eyeballin’ The Yoga Instructor|..
..Brush-The-Score-Back-Nine… |Reincarnate The Dial Up| And |Get In Touch-With Your-Past-Life|..Pack-Knives…. I’ll |Shock The Oxygen Molecules| ; Beat Yu Wit The |Element Of Surprise|..

|
|
|
V

i know y'all will call me a hypocrit... but i purposely wrote two verses with different styles.... cuz i know some of y'all like this style now...... but read my verse first to get a perspective on things.. thats all.

goodbye holla-front. If anything, just realize one thing….

Im leaving because there is too much drama on this site. people forgot the real purpose of being here. And I only came here to write and influence HF thru the expression of words. And here’s my retirement....

much love metro, beans, significant, krazy k, shogun…. And whoever else that never saw eye to eye with me….. hope y’all look past the drama, and take hip hop and writing to a level that I saw it as……

FAI.. thanks for love.

x-cellent... the best ... a term coined synonymous with it.. thanks for the education...
Lp... a smart man, y'all should listen to him
x-vision.... yung buck.. but extremely intelligent, hear what he gots to say
kon... still love yu fam
dios... just got to know you... yu always say you learn from me... but dawg, i learn a lot from you everyday
punish.... cant hate on someone thats as ill as you... keep up bro.
lm... same to you... im glad yu stuck with ya style and only changed for youself.
boogie... yu too... take care.... excellent leadership qualities in you.. i can see that
bV... yu too man.. we had beef earlier... but you said it best "we're both here for the love of hip hop".... thanks.
showstoppa.... thanks for being a good listener... you're skills are untouchable... and you'll realize how talented you really are..
kazper.... always fam... always will be fam.
clark, penny, bruce, payback.... y'all aren't the future, you're the present... cuz ive admired yall's creativity for a while.... hope y'all stick around and bring this place back to its glory prestige..
premonition... <<--- listen to him as well...the best mod here... very honest very truthful....
haste....... another cat i admired.. a no-nonsense battler... keep up the ill flows... and keep blessin heads everyday
asterisk... same to you...you're so underrated, and people will realize that..... and yes, you should have beat me in the undisputed tourny =).....
essence..... much love... you're ill as hell.. i enjoyed battling you the most... what is it 4 times?... damn..

-one-

Yours Truly,

dyna
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote