Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic III (2011)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future
Default Lyrs vs illergicreaxion

Lyrs

I was in the back of the Rove, on top, smashin' his hoe.
While he's alone with his fingers...
...uppin' himself so much, he called it Swagger & Flow.
The girl's passionate, though. Always bound for sex, dude.
Just a few words & she's all ears - back, ass, hands, throat, mouth & legs too.
No glove, she takes the bare shaft merrier.
But when it comes to pussy, this plane's hittin' the deck like an Aircraft Carrier.
Anywhere & everywhere, your dame gets the urges.
Slutty as fuck, but still has less open holes than the ones plaguin' your verses.
Ill's a wack & basic faggot who won't blast or aim a 'matic.
How're you a thug? Nigga, loss after loss is how you'd snatch a chain, 'reaxion.
& I pack semi's with Luger's that'll burst at this cat.
Full metal jackets're sprayin' to make a centerfold, while Illergic's jerkin' to that.
A flawless win'll leave this faggot gone, wrecked.
'Cause this'll be enough of a landslide to mirror the bitch in the Caption Contest.
1,000-zip & beyond until this peasant is worried.
I mean, you start off OK.
But down the stretch, you're just weaker than the long bar vets in this tourney.

illergicreaxion

the roast of ur mom shamed u… but to make it worse ill fuck ur dame too…
and have her cheeks in my lap… til its resembling how ur mother’s face droops…
Got damn this kid’s black… you got the face of a bp oil mishap…
He tried to flip coke to git stacks…but u couldn’t pitch white cuz u just pitch black…
U resemble a few athletes… but from them I would choose… freddy adu…
And Danny almonte… how u snuck ur way to the playoffs… just to get in and lose…
ur competition was R. Anticz K. Lyrics destroyer Illicit eh?! thats such a lowly squad...
its like when ur pops prayed u'd be a miscarriage... u were only there due to a no show from God...
you got the complexion of a 70 year smoker’s lungs… no respect for this bogus one…
this faggots gimmick’s that of a rabid gymast biting and flipping… Lama exposed you son…
machetti or hatchet this faggot… he don’t carry the ratchet or let the techs blow…
only time you’ll hold gun metal… is when I leave u with a prosthetic limb painted to match ur flesh tone…
you’ll never see this NY cat… I don’t care if Brooklyn’s where u make your home…
Cuz I’m 6’3”… the Crown Height’s too high for this African Midget to take my throne…
you took the "I C" out of lyrics... cuz nobody understands why you’d continue ya soft writing…
matter of fact take the “I C” out of this tournament… and that’s what you’d be better off trying…

Winner: Lyrs
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote