Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty
Default Phuck Vs Lotto - PHUCK WINS

10 lines
House Rules
Must Check In
@Lotto Smirk
Old 11-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

In
Old 12-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

you a shook fag,Ill kill you quick,don't have me misunderstood
Ill swing an axe at yew so fast with no intention of getting wood
You a lame fool,watch some baseball, quit dickriding n get real
Been taking trips to the home of metts, never setting a foot on citi field
I bet your mum & dad aint lazy parents,just kidding i know ya hateem
cuz only time they ever gave a phuck,is signing the adoption papers
So ill see ya later,cym is greater,ya battle careers a fail
With such a poor display in that cort battle ya almost garenteed for jail
In the battle arena theres a modification, phuck got the job
mods supposed to increase the fun. you just bored everyone n made activity drop

Last edited by Lotto Smirk; 12-01-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
Lotto Smirk

will post links when he drops @Phuck Yew
Old 12-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
KwaL!ty

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

my bad was out of town for holiday ... im here though @Lotto Smirk
Old 12-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
KwaL!ty

15 min. key you ain't worth it ..

gay gymnist, concepts are nothing but fag back flips
if a girl give Lotto Numbers .. her & gambling only equal a bad habbit
fag likes men, dude gets a chubby when he grab a pen
so if you smile in my face il Crack Smirk, so he can never do that again
Lot ran from our last battle, but i guess i make for this hoe
you Duck Calls more then ... Stars from A& E Red Neck Reality Show
stop claiming you get bitches & that you nail hoes
blow ur brains out, to ruin L-Train quicker then drunk driving on railroads
you want beef .. think ur hard as Phuck ur kiddin!
when we know Lots full of Bitch shit ... like parking spots for women

Last edited by KwaL!ty; 12-06-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
KwaL!ty

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=35437

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8141

Lotto's http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=35021
Old 12-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
Lotto Smirk

Will drop more votes later done one in nbl and one in ba will vote on all nbl battles later
Old 12-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #9
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Hmm, this was a shocker for me.

Lotto Smirk, I didn't like the way you came off on your first two bars. The opener was very bland to me & didn't hit at all. The follow-up bar, which seems to be a personal attempt in relation to Joe Metts/Mets/Citi field, came off awkward to me. I read it a few times but I don't know. Your last 3 bars, imo were pretty good. They gave a phuck/adoption paper punch was cool, mainly because your set up did it's job in leading to that punch connection. You follow up the next bar probably a tad better, with a personal shot that came off pretty well. And I liked the closer, it was okay, but the two bars before it did very well. Phuck Yew, I see you key'd this up in 15 minutes.... from other verses I read from you, this fell short & reads like a key indeed. Your opening punch was pretty dope. Didn't like the set up too much, but the play on the name with the punch was good. I felt after that line, things got a bit eh. The second bar was another play on his name, but it didn't really hit hard. A bit generic. The third bar I felt could have been killer, but the wording seemed funky. And the set up, as has been the case through your verse thus far, didn't really boost it. But again, the wording wasn't working for me with the concept you used. Your 4th bar & closer were guilty of coming of a bit bland, more particularly, your closer with the lot bitch shit/more than/parking spots for women. That is a bit obscene and doesn't really make sense. The 4th bar, I didn't like the "drunk driving on railroads" connection with L-Train. I understand the idea like the Duck Dynasty, but whereas the Duck Dynasty was a worded issue, the 4th bar just didn't tie together well. The set ups here weren't all that great which also hurt you a bit, but then again, this was a key. So I understand it's not perfect.

Believe it or not, I have Lotto stealing a bit of an upset here over one of the more consistent battlers. Maybe if Phuck had actually put a bit more time in his verse it would have won easily, but instead Lotto really did a nice job outside of his first to bars to take this one.

MVGT: Lotto Smirk.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:38 AM   #10
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

This battle just shows how long I have been away...

Lotto has improved.

Phucks verse seemed rushed, most of his concepts were overplayed against lotto from when i was last here and i see no fresh twist on them.

lotto has some nice ideas, dont think many of them were all that venomous but the idea and way of thinking is there which it wasnt when i last saw him drop...

i think its still a close battle, pretty sure phuck will be kicking himself because he could easily enough have taken this. but got to vote lotto for a better showing

LOTTO
Old 12-10-2013, 07:16 AM   #11
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Weird.

Never read a Phuck battle. The concepts were there but the wording was off in spots. Lotto on the other hand, didn't have concepts or wording. I'll make it more in-depth if need be but;

Vote - Phuck
Old 12-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #12
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I don't usually battle so you two can disregard this vote if you want, but if you do it'll probably be open for like 6 months, so yeah...

Lotto: The "gave a phuck" bar was your best bar. As for the others I'm not real sure what you were trying to do. They were mostly just statements instead of actual punches and that hurt you.

Phuck: "Crack smirk" was my favorite bar from you. The other bars were eh in my opinion, but the upside was they were actually punches directed at your opponent. Each bar was a name flip or personal instead of a generic reference.

Lotto had the LOTB with his gave a phuck bar, but I gotta give my vote to Phuck for consistency.

V/Phuck
Old 12-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
KwaL!ty

2-2 uppin for some more feed ..
Old 12-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #14
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Battle Record: 0-11

Texcellence is an unknown quantity at this point

Dope.

Neither verses were that great but I feel the above punches won this battle. Vote: Lotto
Old 12-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Lotto
nahh

You a lame fool,watch some baseball, quit dickriding n get real
Been taking trips to the home of metts, never setting a foot on citi field
ehh wording lacked

nahh

So ill see ya later,cym is greater,ya battle careers a fail
With such a poor display in that cort battle ya almost garenteed for jail
didn't see the batte buit nah

decent closer

Phuck
gay gymnist, concepts are nothing but fag back flips
if a girl give Lotto Numbers .. her & gambling only equal a bad habbit
good concept, lack of wordplay

fag likes men, dude gets a chubby when he grab a pen
so if you smile in my face il Crack Smirk, so he can never do that again
lol

not bad, "..." fucked the flow up

stop claiming you get bitches & that you nail hoes
blow ur brains out, to ruin L-Train quicker then drunk driving on railroads
nah

you want beef .. think ur hard as Phuck ur kiddin!
when we know Lots full of Bitch shit ... like parking spots for women
nah

pretty weak battle, yet one sided. I think phuck got this pretty easily. Concept were there, may not have been worded the best, but they were there.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
Bender

Battle Record: 11-5

Bender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant future

vs

Very week battle, Yew if you keyed that quick it shows, you should have just had one hard hitter and you coulda taken this. Both were weak but I have to say that Lotto's last line actually kinda made me chuckle a little bit.

Vote-Lotto
Old 01-06-2014, 10:32 AM   #17
Simon SeversTons

Battle Record: 1-2

Simon SeversTons is an unknown quantity at this point

My conclusion:

Lotto Smirk - The opener was not good, you needed a different approach. Nothing here awed me. The second liner was a missed the opponent, suppose to have a attack. This was another fail. Feels like filler to me. Focus on the opponent. Your 3rd liner got a nod from me, much better than your last two lines. I get your point in your 4th line, but you couldve retwritten the line and put more depth into it wouldve came out a better result... still a hit for me, not impactful though. Now, your fifth line wasnt a good one, felt like it shouldnt had been there. Nice verse, btw.

Phuck Yew - Your opener was decent, nothing much that was ehh. Your second line is alright, couldve rewrote it to make it sound witty or clever and impactful. Your 3rd line was a bit better, your setups on the otherhand, needs major work... your setups are sloppy, definitely need to work on that. Your 4th line seems to came up short and a miss for me, couldve replaced that liner with another better line. Finally, your final liner was really forced and played out... that was not a good line, period. Needed to be thought out more, but this verse was decent. Both did well in this battle.

MVGT: Phuck Yew

Last edited by Simon SeversTons; 01-06-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #18
pup
bitch

Battle Record: 0-1

pup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant futurepup has a brilliant future

this was an alright battle, but to me lotto came smoother, with harder hitting bars,

that was ill right there ^

best bar of the battle.

lotto your flow on a couple of your hard hittin bars are choppy, phuck stayed consistent the whole battle,

mvgt: phuck
Old 01-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #19
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

5-4 Phuck, win by two
@Lotto Smirk still missing a link buddy
Old 01-07-2014, 12:18 AM   #20
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Lotto had a better verse, smooth verse. Phuck should have actually tried and took the battle, the lines weren't bad, they just seemed a little 'idc'. The adoption papers line was pretty cool. LOTB. vote - lotto.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks