Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future
Default Doug Funny vs jilti [Jilti WINS]

10 lines due 24-48 hrs after check in @Doug Funny
Old 07-13-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
Doug Funny

Battle Record: 1-1

Doug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant futureDoug Funny has a brilliant future

Cmon jilati,
Who the fuck, u getting shot soon as u finish my willoughby
You relate to no one, at least you'll save time with how short the fuckin will'll be
You got no potential. Ya style old, and its not getting newer
Ninja turtle ass nigga.. ya Fuckin ceiling, is the top of the sewer
You prolly be employee of the month if u wanna war
You'll have time to help any customer around.. Imma fuckin leave u on the floor
Carjack you... hit u w/ yo shit, ...now u on the roof while I'm on the road
Screaming you don't wanna die; Ironic how yo ass died, on your own accord
My fists light niggas up. So if u step wrong
Imma use ya glass jaw, just to give me something to reflect on
Old 07-16-2014, 02:15 AM   #3
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

this a quick key. now don't get excited, i didn't say Quickie potna'
but the way Jils mopping the floor with him'll look like a commercial for cleaning products
ur not on my level. i got a BA in science, ur just gonna get buried there son
cuz this aint a game, until they Dig Dug up after i put the pump to his chest area
ya girl scares us. she's loose & fat, huge w/flab u have to tuck inward
run squidward. cuz if Doug Fister, it'll get ate too (8-2) like that one pitcher
Fun w/glitter. walks with a sway cuz hips dont lie of course
so when this Bi Out,Pride Shows. that's a move UFC would co-sign for
if Doug Funny my punches are tongue n cheek, til his gums bloody
Clown this hungry bum like nothing while i take his McDonald's lunch money

Last edited by jilti; 07-23-2014 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #4
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=83021

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=83020
Old 07-23-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
K Huntsman
Siberian Rocky

Battle Record: 1-4

K Huntsman is an unknown quantity at this point

Not too big if a fan of this one. On one hand J had better concepts but the wording was poor. The dig dug line would have been hot if executed better. Doug just needs better lines period. Fresher ideas with more creativity. If J really did quick key that verse then I guess I understand but even still he gets the nod for a bit of a better verse.

V/jilti
Old 07-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #6
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

To be honest I think was even battle both need a lil more work,
J had some good Concepts, wordplay need more work.
DF- This was eh, your bars lacking, next time add more creativity, flows, Punchlines & Personals.

Vote-J
Old 07-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #7
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Silver vote doesnt count. Not explained enough. back up vote with quotes, lotb something that proves you read both verses.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:00 AM   #8
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Sewer. Accord could of been dope but fumbled the wording.
Vs
Opener n everything else was worded pretty good.

Jil takes ths with wording in my opinion. Crispier n u could tell where he wantedto go with his concepts. Doug was all over the place with the wording imo.

Good battle guys.

V jil
Old 07-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #9
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Funny View Post
Cmon jilati,
Who the fuck, u getting shot soon as u finish my willoughby
You relate to no one, at least you'll save time with how short the fuckin will'll be
If setup up better this would be dope. will'll isnt a word as well lol.
You got no potential. Ya style old, and its not getting newer
Ninja turtle ass nigga.. ya Fuckin ceiling, is the top of the sewer
weak
You prolly be employee of the month if u wanna war
You'll have time to help any customer around.. Imma fuckin leave u on the floor
I like the concept. but it didnt have any sting on it
Carjack you... hit u w/ yo shit, ...now u on the roof while I'm on the road
Screaming you don't wanna die; Ironic how yo ass died, on your own accord
doesnt rhyme. wording the connection is iffy with the ironic part. nice concept
eh weak
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
but the way Jils mopping the floor with him'll look like a commercial for cleaning products
No.
ur not on my level. i got a BA in science, ur just gonna get buried there son
cuz this aint a game, until they Dig Dug up after i put the pump to his chest area
connection isnt there, doesnt rhyme
run squidward. cuz if Doug Fister, it'll get ate too (8-2) like that one pitcher
ate/8 is so played lol... weak flip
Fun w/glitter. walks with a sway cuz hips dont lie of course
so when this Bi Out,Pride Shows. that's a move UFC would co-sign for
cool wordplay and connection but kinda forced
if Doug Funny my punches are tongue n cheek, til his gums bloody
Clown this hungry bum like nothing while i take his McDonald's lunch money
No.
Doug funny has some good concepts. A few if worded and setup better would be dope. Jil didn't have anything that connected well. The UFC one was almost a hit. Jil also had a few complete misses and Dough didnt.

Vote: Doug Funny
Old 07-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #10
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Battle Record: 1-10

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

Dont know this battle wasnt yall best didnt feel like either of u put any effort in and like others said jil some of ur wordplay was forced and i felt like it took u a while to get any punches in i did enjoy ur last bar about tounge and cheek but i didnt like any of doug funnys so therefore my vote goes to jilti
Old 07-29-2014, 03:45 AM   #11
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

3-1 jilti
Old 07-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #12
KnowP
Nasty

Battle Record: 6-3

Champed
- BA Cypher

KnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant future

vs

didnt really feel much of dougs verse. even the quoted bar was a played joint. gotta think of better concepts and flips. nothing stood as decent. jilti had a few fresh concepts that landed aight. have to be in the know on a few of em but the concepts were fresh to me.

v. jilti
Old 08-06-2014, 12:22 AM   #13
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

4-1 jilti
Old 08-06-2014, 09:25 PM   #14
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Voting jolti here

He had 5 of the best 6 concepts in this battle

Both were wording thieir bars poorly

Doug had some very played thoughts ...
Also

Don't show us the wordplay ...

Well get the wordplay bro lol

V/ jilti
Old 08-13-2014, 04:17 AM   #15
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

jilti wins 5-1

+7pts
jilti -3