Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2014, 11:11 AM   #1
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future
Default Blanco Bishop vs jilti (s&f) [Jilti WINS]

10 lines due tomorrow @Blanco Bishop
Old 07-23-2014, 11:11 AM   #2
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Got u.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:21 PM   #3
Blanco Bishop

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

When i clutch the glock i will crush your block. Rush your flock n dispense ten'fore u bust a shot.
I just concocted a plot to shoot the descendants of Rush Limbaugh. All foes must get popped when the musket's cocked.
The lokest mexican usin coke as medicine. Got a hoe that throats the President. A down b, with the soul of Marilyn.
Got homes in Maryland that control my dope assemblage. No semblance of slowin, this flow is old Eminem.
An eminent threat with war gadgets. Coppin telescopic infra red scope attachments for my cloned assasins.
Clothed in cloaks they close in. Enclose your post n pulverize your homes till they're microscopic blown fragments.
An intrepid savage u can't interpret. I'm rapping perfect. Catching wreck while your panic worsens.
Rock your herb ass with purpose. The cannon's squirtin with no remorse cuz its lifting one of Mother earth's classic burdens.
Your casket's certain...

The seas part when i come through.
An a list nigga......... U nameless nigga.
So play your c part when u come through.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:40 AM   #4
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

i get hotties w/ curves, bodies that turn heads when we walk into church
protestant clerks dont bother to work a plate around, once they count what i can offer to her
charmer with words. the dos equis dude, freshly groomed out the dressing room
wearing a new Ralph Lauren expensive suit and a pair of the rarest air Jordan retro 2 tennis shoes
not to mention this cool Tag Heuer watch set in precious blue bezel jewel stones
so beautiful, the view could hold a woman's soul in tune with pulse more than my looks alone
Jil boasting a sculpted physique normally seen in opening scenes of a Thor feature
gorgeous creature. 6'1, dick hung 6 inches from the floor beneath it like a horses wiener
get cakes all day. should wife one but im too young to be tied up with the same ball & chain
rather play college games, and switch girls up like soccer babe starters waiting for a water break

Last edited by jilti; 07-25-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:04 AM   #5
Blanco Bishop

K Huntman vs ribbit
Jilti vs Doug funny
Old 07-25-2014, 01:50 PM   #6
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=74883

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=83032
Old 07-25-2014, 02:21 PM   #7
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

blanco

this was cool, i can tell you're fresh to the swag and flow scene
like, i see your verse is rhyme heavy, content and punches arent
up to par tho. just keep doing more and it'll come to you. structure
your verse as a regular battle, but add a bit more complex rhyme
schemes with bragging type lyrics.

jilti

this was aite. i liked your flow and some punches
were pretty slick. the retro jordan line was crazy.
i think you doper than this, you just went light
for some reason.

good battle. i think blanco could be dope if you just
keep working bro, just wasnt ready today. jilti had
enough to get this easy, IMO.

vote: jilti
Old 07-31-2014, 09:39 AM   #8
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Battle Record: 1-10

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

Votd jilti

didnt really like either of these to be honest but i thot for s&f it took blanco a while to get into his and access all the shit he needed to make me want to give him my vote in this battle jilti wasnt much better but he was a little bit more consistent in my eyes
Old 07-31-2014, 04:32 PM   #9
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
The lokest mexican usin coke as medicine. Got a hoe that throats the President. A down b, with the soul of Marilyn.
Got homes in Maryland that control my dope assemblage. No semblance of slowin, this flow is old Eminem.
An eminent threat with war gadgets. Coppin telescopic infra red scope attachments for my cloned assasins.
Clothed in cloaks they close in. Enclose your post n pulverize your homes till they're microscopic blown fragments.
An intrepid savage u can't interpret. I'm rapping perfect. Catching wreck while your panic worsens.
Rock your herb ass with purpose. The cannon's squirtin with no remorse cuz its lifting one of Mother earth's classic burdens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti View Post
charmer with words. the dos equis dude, freshly groomed out the dressing room
wearing a new Ralph Lauren expensive suit and a pair of the rarest air Jordan retro 2 tennis shoes

Jil boasting a sculpted physique normally seen in opening scenes of a Thor feature
gorgeous creature. 6'1, dick hung 6 inches from the floor beneath it like a horses wiener - lmao lotb

I thought Blanco was actually pretty nice. Once he started getting his footing he really hit his stride and took off with it. There was a small amount of missteps and not enough to derail the flow. Jil had lotb with the horses weiner stuff. Hilarious. But there were too many breaks in his segments to really get into his verse. It messed with the fluidity of his verse.

v-Blanco
Old 08-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #10
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Close battle

Haven't seen a swagger and flower in a minute

Both verses were solid.

I thought Jil got it by a hair

I just enjoyed his more.

Plus horses wiener was swag as fuck

Very preference based battle here

Cool stuff, dudes
Old 08-13-2014, 04:15 AM   #11
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

3-1 Jilti
Old 08-14-2014, 02:04 PM   #12
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Blanco Bishop: The length of your bars is a kind of unfair advantage. Regardless, this verse was OK at best. You didn't have much content. The rhyme schemes were standard, and the rhymes were boring and very slanted. You definitely picked up momentum as you went along after a slow start, but then you squandered it on that ending.

jilti: I liked this. A few nice punchlines were interspersed in a verse that flowed well. The lines were a little long for the traditional couplet structure. The last line was funny. And you had nice swagger. The only thing I'd really say for this format is that tightening up some of your wording would go a long way toward making the cadence more approachable.

Vote: jilti
Old 08-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #13
Blanco Bishop

Good battle jil.

Close thread.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:22 PM   #14
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
Good battle jil.

Close thread.

You too bro. We'll meet up again,probably for a title bout
Old 08-14-2014, 10:51 PM   #15
jilti
neckties

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

btw this bar was ill..

Old 08-15-2014, 12:38 AM   #16
Blanco Bishop

Fo sho.

That xxequis bar n the horses weinner were my fave.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:39 AM   #17
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

jilti wins 4-1?

Blanco Bishop: 21-8+2links=15pts
Jilti: 26 +8pts +2links=36pts